Esteemed Contributor

Re: Suzanne is coming to QVC - Suzanne Somers - A New Way to Age

If you like her and her products, I'm sure that is great news but for me, I don't ever watch her on evine now so I won't tune in to her stuff on QVC.  Just me. enjoy if its for you.

Trusted Contributor

Anyone else notice that there have been many new threads, by new members, asking about organic beauty products lately?  Coincidence or not?

Honored Contributor

I would like to see what she has to offer and at what price point.  Suzanne loves to talk so this should be very interesting.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Interesting thanks @Chi-town girl! Too bad it is QVC since they never ever offer coupon codes or really good deals so I probably won't have any luck getting to try the few things I wanted to for a good price. I suppose if I wanted to try them, I should have bought from Evine. I wonder if she ever has any decent deals on her own website? 

I haven't watched QVC in ages - too busy and just nothing of interest really on these days. I will try to dvr a show or two to see what she is bringing. 

@HappyDaze @winamac1 - I agree about the pricing. But I do like that it's organic & made in usa. I ordered her coconut oil from Evine and do like it. Will I purchase from Q? Well that's undermined now, but we'll see if they do anything special for her launch. I will DVR the shows & will be looking to see the product mix offered. 

@HappyDaze - she has been offering discounts for her website purchases, so there maybe better values via that route. A poster that uses her line & shops direct with her said there are special events. I hope those frequent customers will join in and help us with info and advice. 

I'm happy for her as a business person & that she landed a new deal so quickly.  Wishing her much success! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo I didn't think or notice but good point.Oh well either way it will be interesting to see what she brings.

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

Anyone else notice that there have been many new threads, by new members, asking about organic beauty products lately?  Coincidence or not?

@Suebdoo

I don't believe in coincidence.

I'm disappointed that the Q would stoop to this

Respected Contributor

She now has officially hit the major 3 shopping channels, after the Q who's left?  Where can one go?

She had botox and her face was "hard" without expression, is that her new way to age?

Respected Contributor

When I was first married and my husband worked nights (early 1990's) I watched Suzanne on QVC. No one ever remembers this. But she'd be on with Kathy Levine, chumming it up. Kathy wrote a book and stated - we do not hang out outside of work, as much as people would think so.

I remember her trilliant bracelet set in gold for like $500. Unless I am hallucinating, I'm sticking with my story,

of course then she moved on to HSN and had every trilliant colored bracelet (apricot, grape) and the pajamas! Never bought any of it

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I would like to see what she has to offer and at what price point.  Suzanne loves to talk so this should be very interesting.  Cat Very Happy

@Katcat1

I agree. She's been through a lot & her products tend to reflect what she has learned & what works for her. I like Suzanne & enjoy listening to her.

But I'd sure be happier (for me) if she had gone to HSN. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Suebdoo

I don't believe in coincidence.

I'm disappointed that the Q would stoop to this

Thank goodness we're not sheep and have minds of our own.