Honored Contributor

Re: Suzanne is coming to QVC - Suzanne Somers - A New Way to Age

@Chi-town girl people are so ridiculous sometimes! They think they have some personal relationship with these people, it gets absurd and, frankly, quite disturbing to see how vested in these people and how they think they are personally owed something. SMH

Honored Contributor

Oh no.  Why doesn't QVC get someone fresh instead of someone who has been around for decades and makes dishonest claims?

She was in trouble for that some years ago, especially when she claimed an MD backed up her claims and the MD wrote a public letter denying it.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Chi-town girl people are so ridiculous sometimes! They think they have some personal relationship with these people, it gets absurd and, frankly, quite disturbing to see how vested in these people and how they think they are personally owed something. SMH

LOL @HappyDaze - it was a good lol for me. I was looking tgrough the various posts to see if Suzanne posted anything about Q. Looks like Q jumped the shark, lol.

The fact that Suzanne is not promoting Q & not responding to posters about it 'says' no deal yet. She certainly doesn't seem 'desperate' as perhaps Q is to get her on board Woman Wink

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

What wonderful news! I missed her after leaving hsn until able to get evine channel which I really disliked. Her ToxSick book is first-rate. I still have her clothing, appliances, jewelry, home items from hsn. I hope that qvc doesn't limit her to only supplements as those are the only products of hers I do not use. qvc needs new input w/i clothing lines. Evine clothes are just awful. Some of S's clothes from way back on hsn are still in style! Quality of all was great. Her certified organic skin and personal care line is cutting edge and absolutely necessary for those of use who have skin health issues and not available elsewhere. I panicked when she left evine. You cannot find those products elsewhere even at Whole Food, Natural Grocers etc. Meanwhile I got her products at her own suzannesomers.com site and there have been alot of sales making me worry about which items will be available in the future. And- yes I like her personal, chatty style. Why all the ageism that indicates you cannot be providing the latest info? What's the net worth of other vendors? She's worked for it and thank God she has the resources to have such a mission to help us w/i our health and self-care. I just worry about which products being presented and pricing as qvc is not competitive vs hsn. I'd suggest alot of you could benefit from going to ewg.org and read your product labels.

Frequent Contributor

I won't be watching.

Respected Contributor

Great big YAWN! Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

@colliegirls

VEY!!!!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Trusted Contributor

SUZANNE SOMERS!!!!  I'll have to set reminders NOT to tune into the Q when her shows are airing.  She is a mess all unto herself!

Esteemed Contributor

I like her. I don't think that's a very popular opinion around here, but oh well. I think she's funny and sincere.

She and I were born a few days apart. Maybe I feel a Libra affinity with her!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett