Valued Contributor

Re: Suzanne Sommers was on today will be tomorrow. E vine live.

On 3/4/2015 magemay said:
On 3/4/2015 winamac1 said:

ladies, how is her shampoo and conditioner??

I'm really happy with the shampoo. I stopped using WEN and tried a number of sulfate free shampoo's and when Suzanne introduced it, I decided to give it a try and I've been using it ever since.

I have thick, slightly wavy hair and no longer color. This shampoo leaves my hair soft, manageable and shiny, without leaving a coating, like WEN does. It rinses cleanly, but not squeaky clean or stripped feeling. No straw-like feeling either, like some of the other sulfate free shampoos I've tried have done.

I haven't tried the conditioner, I personally don't use them.

Hth

Thanks magemay, that is exactly what I wanted to know. I don't usually use conditioners either, and I stopped using WEN due to my hair being weighed down. I have tried her skincare and her scents are really natural, not overbearing. Her face scrub smells like fresh peaches. I'm glad you liked her shampoo because believe me, I have been trying to find one.

Trusted Contributor

She's such a qwack! Telling people they will get brain damage using anything but organic shampoos! Besides, her own hair is horrible!! If this is how your hair would look using her shampoo, you might want to pass.
Valued Contributor

Has anyone tried the eyeshadow palettes? Suzanne had them on yesterday & they looked beautiful... TIA
Respected Contributor

I've used SS products once in a while. The funny thing is ""her"" photos on the evine site. They are retouched to look like someone who could be her granddaughter! Seriously.

Honored Contributor

On 3/4/2015 chisos said: Has anyone tried the eyeshadow palettes? Suzanne had them on yesterday & they looked beautiful... TIA

I use her makeup exclusively. I have two different quads of her shadows, but have only used one, the neutrals. It's matte brown, a black shadow I line with sometimes (altho I use her eye liner pencils too), and two lighter colors good for highlighting inner corners, dark circles underneath and an all around base shade.

I have the 2nd one she came out with (glittery and it's grays, I think), but I haven't used it yet.

She has a new quad this visit. Softer browns, I will try it eventually.

Love her mascara. Love the pressed powder even tho it breaks up after a while. I like all her makeup except I don't get any lasting color from her blushes. Won't re-order.

Super Contributor

On 3/4/2015 BetsyDoodle said:
On 3/4/2015 magemay said:
On 3/4/2015 winamac1 said:

ladies, how is her shampoo and conditioner??

I'm really happy with the shampoo. I stopped using WEN and tried a number of sulfate free shampoo's and when Suzanne introduced it, I decided to give it a try and I've been using it ever since.

I have thick, slightly wavy hair and no longer color. This shampoo leaves my hair soft, manageable and shiny, without leaving a coating, like WEN does. It rinses cleanly, but not squeaky clean or stripped feeling. No straw-like feeling either, like some of the other sulfate free shampoos I've tried have done.

I haven't tried the conditioner, I personally don't use them.

Hth

Thanks magemay, that is exactly what I wanted to know. I don't usually use conditioners either, and I stopped using WEN due to my hair being weighed down. I have tried her skincare and her scents are really natural, not overbearing. Her face scrub smells like fresh peaches. I'm glad you liked her shampoo because believe me, I have been trying to find one.

You're welcome!

Just like everything, it's often trial and error, but this shampoo just works really well for me.

Another one I love is Acure' s Moroccan Argan shampoo. I like to have more than one fav of things to mix it up and ward off product fatigue. Sometimes I mix the 2 shampoos together and other times I alternate.

A little goes a long way with both, which was a re-learning curve, coming from having to use gobs of WEN. Smiley Happy

Hope you find something that works well for you!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/4/2015 doglover3 said:

I also see she will be a contestant on DWTS this season, this month.

I haven't watched her much since her HSN days- but I think she's going to add some spunk to Dancing with the Stars this season!