Valued Contributor

Re: Suzanne Sommers was on today will be tomorrow. E vine live.

Are her items heavily fragranced? I'm pretty much allergic to all fragrance and perfumes with the exception of those with citrus (grapefruit, lemon, orange) notes. For anyone who has used either the lotions or hair products, would this work for someone like me?

Valued Contributor

On 3/4/2015 sunsetbeach said:

Are her items heavily fragranced? I'm pretty much allergic to all fragrance and perfumes with the exception of those with citrus (grapefruit, lemon, orange) notes. For anyone who has used either the lotions or hair products, would this work for someone like me?

I would say lightly fragranced with orange/vanilla. It seems to dissipate quickly for me. The coconut is new and that's what I ordered o auto delivery today. See what others say. Everyone's sniffer reacts differently.
{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Contributor

Does anyone have a promo or discount number to use at either Evine or for Suzanne Somers products? Thanks for any help.
Respected Contributor

Suzanne is a trip! I know lots of people can't stand her and think she's fake but I too enjoy watching. I will say this, her Facemaster works if you consistently use it. Will be interesting to see her on DWTS. I read that she and her husband were recently sick from toxic mold in their home.
Super Contributor

On 3/4/2015 17thfloor said: Does anyone have a promo or discount number to use at either Evine or for Suzanne Somers products? Thanks for any help.

There are 2 for Evine, NEWCUST which is 15% for new customers and 10FORYOU, 10% off.

There are frequent sales on Suzanne Somers.com if you sign up for emails.

Hope you see this before it get's poofed. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

On 3/4/2015 Lally said:
On 3/4/2015 magemay said:
On 3/4/2015 Lally said: I ordered her TTV for hair. I really like her shampoo and conditioner. I also ordered two eye shadows on clearance, and the 6 piece skin care set. I like the organic bent. I have "a plenty" of Algenist and Tula and like these lines. Still, there's something compelling about her message. Chisos, I will watch the presentation on the cleaning supplies.

Those have been tempting me since they went on clearance. I'm trying to be strong!!

Love the shampoo, too!

I was strong until 9am. Got strong again until I saw the new volume elixir and someone then tells me her body lotion is fantastic. Those shadow sets I have wanted since before the holidays. The price was irresistible.

Did you buy yet? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

So far, so good. They almost had me yesterday with the free shipping using the CC. Wheww, somehow I made it through.

The lotions are fantastic! I have both the orange and lemon......They're my all time favs.

Enjoy your new goodies!

Honored Contributor

ladies, how is her shampoo and conditioner??

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

On 3/4/2015 winamac1 said:

My hair is normal and in pretty good condition and i like her shampoo but did not like the conditioner..I have been using the shampoo for a yr or so and buy the duo on F/S days.I use Wen to condition.

Honored Contributor

There is a good Super Bargain price on her Super Size Ageless Serum.

Super Contributor

On 3/4/2015 winamac1 said:

I'm really happy with the shampoo. I stopped using WEN and tried a number of sulfate free shampoo's and when Suzanne introduced it, I decided to give it a try and I've been using it ever since.

I have thick, slightly wavy hair and no longer color. This shampoo leaves my hair soft, manageable and shiny, without leaving a coating, like WEN does. It rinses cleanly, but not squeaky clean or stripped feeling. No straw-like feeling either, like some of the other sulfate free shampoos I've tried have done.

I haven't tried the conditioner, I personally don't use them.

Hth