Respected Contributor

I may still using Tova's cactine mouse spray from the 90s. Works as well as ever.

Honored Contributor

slideshow_2.jpg

On her website.

Respected Contributor

Too many facial procedures to believe her. Must be hard to work with since she is home shopping hopping.Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

Too many facial procedures to believe her. Must be hard to work with since she is home shopping hopping.Woman HappyHeart

Unless suzanne got work done in the last couple of months, she really hasnt had any "knife work". I have seen her in person. Last December. And she looked her age.  She has a sun damaged neck.  She is fun, and very pretty, but she didnt have  noticable work.  Maybe filler, but she didnt have botox thT was for sure

Respected Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I've had the shakes, they're good. I usually only use one swoop, that way it's 20 servings per container.  Will probably buy again. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a little late to this party, but I looked to see what she was offering on Q - all vitamins.

I picked up one of her books a while back, and thanks to her, I discovered a supplement that really does benefit me! She's done a lot of research!

I also like how she is a proponent of combination eating. I had gotten her tips from a magazine article. That has benefited me as well.

I hope I catch her tonight. I will be interested in what she has to say regarding supplements.

Honored Contributor
Correct me if wrong. Thought years ago SS has cancer? If so and she's in remission congratulations. Do recall her book on hormone replacement. Never purchased her jewelry from HSN. Enjoyed her shows, Love see trillion bracelet (smaller) version. Best wishes Suzanne.💐
Honored Contributor

She is entertaining.....beats CIJ or Clairasonic....or a bed or a computer......need I go on?

Respected Contributor

UGH. Can Not STand Her. PHONY.

And was disgraceful and irresponsible telling women what to do to prevent and treat breast cancer.