Honored Contributor

@cassiem wrote:

@bopper wrote:

When she was on HSN she had a spray on foundation that was the "bomb" for me!   I haven't found another one like it.  It was fabulous!   

The Susan Lucci professional hair care was awesome for my hair, I wish she'd come back with that.

I'll tune in to Suzanne and see what she is bringing.

Agree with you on both the SS foundation and SL hair products!

Susan Lucci!! Hair care system!! Ooh wish Qvc would offer. Agree with your experience. Her products awesome!! Please consider Qvc!
Regular Contributor

All she has on tonight, are vitamins.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

UGH. Can Not STand Her. PHONY.

And was disgraceful and irresponsible telling women what to do to prevent and treat breast cancer. 

Shoekitty said

She always said, what she chose was for her alone. She was convinced and convicted about her decision. I have had breast cancer, and believe me there are many treatments out there.  Most just do what the doctors say 100%.  Because there is little time to think, and you are so ****** scared.  I know many who have opted for what suzanne did, all but one lived.  But then again most do conventional treatments, and Sadly some never make it no matter what they do.  I was just lucky.  Here i am 15 years later. I refused tamoxifen after surgery and radiation though.  I wouldnt recommend 

it to anyone.  I felt deep in my heart the side effects with some problems i had werent worth it. But for others the choice is theirs.  We are each so unique and different

i dont think suzanne is phoney at all. She is a staunch believer in what she does.  And that girl works and works.  She seems happy.  I dont buy her products. Though

i use an organic protein pwder and wouldnt switch.  Also I do agree about the ingredient list on the suppliments.  Who would buy without seeing every ingredient?  Yikes.  Also, i wondered why she didnt use organic products like she did before.  I know she uses organic as a rule.  Just sayin

Esteemed Contributor

JUst another reason not to watch QVC

Esteemed Contributor

I just watched one of the videoclips with Suzanne and host Jane and it's obvious that Suzanne not only has a lot of sun damage but that she also has had fillers and complications from them. I noticed lumps and granulomas on the sides of her face in the video. On Evine they used heavy duty filters but on QVC for some reason  -- not so much.

Esteemed Contributor

I was interested in her vitamins...Didn't buy but will consider them.  

I hope her tan was fake cause she looked very tan on my tv screen, if that is from the sun it could be dangerous.  

I'll check out her shakes.

Respected Contributor

I hate to pile on because of someone's looks, but I felt she looked awful. Way too much makeup, sundamage, fake hair.  She just refuses to age naturally and gracefully. Why do so many women refuse to age with grace in this country?  They look more ridiculous trying to maintain youth that faded dedaes ago. 

Watched SS last evening and was disappointed.  She seemed distracted but it could of been just being nervous.  Her products are Life Extension items just repackaged with her name on them.  Believe Andrew Lessman products are better and a greater value. Followed her for many years on HSN, loved her jewelry and am interested to see her skin care line.  I hope it is presented soon.  QVC is much more conservative and I'm not sure her style will be accepted by the QVC customers. PLEASE, PLEASE don't allow her husband on air....when he came on air last night I changed the channel and didn't return.  

Respected Contributor

@shoekitty She has so much work I hardly recognized her. Maybe it is all botox and fillers, whatever it is IMHO she looks terrible.Woman HappyHeart.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

@shoekitty She has so much work I hardly recognized her. Maybe it is all botox and fillers, whatever it is IMHO she looks terrible.Woman HappyHeart.

Shoekitty said

no she doesnt, if you saw her in person you would agree.  She does have fillers in her cheeks, to probably lift the face. And she may have had neck lippo to rid the jowls a bit.  Suzanne has not varied in her weight a lot her whole life which helps with muscle tone, and deep wrinkles. She is an avid exerciser, eats well, and she did run a lot.  She is well toned from that.  She does wear a lot of eye make up on air which widens her eyes, and hides a multitude of sins.  She wears those bangs which hide some of the face.  Wht people dont realize sometimes is when they go on film, tv make up hides so much.  Sometimes you see them in person after being on air and the make up is THICK.  If you notice she sits at a certain angle, moves her body for camera angle, and she dresses to accentuate what she wants people to focus on. Eyes, cheeks,and  breasts. Her cheeks are full but notice her hair covers most of her face. 

I really disagree about plastic surgery with a knife, at least not in the last 25-30 years.