Trusted Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers is on ShopHQ this weekend

On 9/6/2014 Margo Channing said:

hhmmm...she has bangs down to her eyebrows covering her forehead and wears turtlenecks to cover her

neck and throat and I'm supposed to take her seriously a beauty maven?????

I don't think so..................

She has had bangs since the very early Three's Company days.

Esteemed Contributor

Saturday she did not have a turtleneck shirt on & she's always had bangs. She looks good!

I don't consider her a medical expert, any more than I consider Jenny McCarthy. They have their beliefs, we all do, whatever......

I loved watching her on HSN especially with Colleen. Those were the days. I also miss Connie Stevens on HSN.

I ordered 2 of her hair care kits Friday night. They have excellent reviews & shipped on Saturday. I can't wait to try!

Honored Contributor

On 9/7/2014 Pook said:

The whole thing is that the FDA wants control over all natural ingredients and if they ever did then the price would skyrocket and most could not afford them. It's never been about safety of any natural product. Look at all the FDA approved drugs that are proven to cause serious conditions even causing death!!!! They have doctors pushing them and then when patients start dying or have serious complications try to quickly cover it up and remove so many off the market after touting their greatness!!!
It's all about the money the big controlling pharmaceutical companies make!!!

your statement has so much misinformation that I don't even know where to begin. Dangerous.

Honored Contributor

On 9/7/2014 Mary Bailey said:

Saturday she did not have a turtleneck shirt on & she's always had bangs. She looks good!

I don't consider her a medical expert, any more than I consider Jenny McCarthy. They have their beliefs, we all do, whatever......

I loved watching her on HSN especially with Colleen. Those were the days. I also miss Connie Stevens on HSN.

I ordered 2 of her hair care kits Friday night. They have excellent reviews & shipped on Saturday. I can't wait to try!

The "whatever" can range from benign to, since you mentioned Jenny McCarthy, a major public health problem.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/7/2014 suzyQ3 said:

The "whatever" can range from benign to, since you mentioned Jenny McCarthy, a major public health problem.

right! I do Not agree with Jenny McCarthy

for skin, make up & hair care only, I'll give SS a try.

Honored Contributor

On 9/7/2014 suzyQ3 said:

right! I do Not agree with Jenny McCarthy

for skin, make up & hair care only, I'll give SS a try.

Understood. Smile

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Contributor

Yes Mary Bailey! Wasn't it fun when they had those pajama parties with Suzanne and Lopez!

I do not like orange vanilla smell at all really, but did it ever make my hair look better. I'm trying some additional items of her hair care next. Afterall hair products in the shower are absorbed into our entire bodies in the shower! The Acure brand from Whole Foods smells scrumptious, but I am going to cleaner ingredients all the time. Phooey on all these people who make you feel bad about what you've written- nasty. Her clothes from that long ago are still even style- at least lots are! Beautiful nightgowns too. Can't say I liked her wardrobe on shophq this wkend, but hope she succeeds in getting clothes, jewelry into shophq again. FUN!

Respected Contributor

On 9/7/2014 KittenShopper said:

Yes Mary Bailey! Wasn't it fun when they had those pajama parties with Suzanne and Lopez!

I do not like orange vanilla smell at all really, but did it ever make my hair look better. I'm trying some additional items of her hair care next. Afterall hair products in the shower are absorbed into our entire bodies in the shower! The Acure brand from Whole Foods smells scrumptious, but I am going to cleaner ingredients all the time. Phooey on all these people who make you feel bad about what you've written- nasty. Her clothes from that long ago are still even style- at least lots are! Beautiful nightgowns too. Can't say I liked her wardrobe on shophq this wkend, but hope she succeeds in getting clothes, jewelry into shophq again. FUN!

Yeah, no, don't think so. Since when does my hair transfer product into my bloodstream? Does that only happen if in the shower?
Esteemed Contributor

thanks, I will check out Whole Foods also. especially if I don't like the smell.

Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.blink}