Super Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers is no longer going to be on Evine Live.

@wishmoon wrote:

I saw something the other day on my FB page by Suzanne. Forget what it was called but it's along the lines of the NuFace, utilizing microcurrents to uplift the facial muscles. Her device uses two separate prongs that you hold. In the video, she showed how, for instance, she lifted the area below her eyes making that skin tight and how she accentuated her cheekbones using it.

Has anyone purchased this? Thanks in advance.

There has always been a lot of hype over that product, but, I seriously doubt there is any visible result. 

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I use her products exclusively from hair, face, body, even have some cleaning products.  Not supplements as they aren't vegan.

Around *Black Friday* she has Buy One-Get One Free gift card deals.  So I purchase $500 or more and then have at least $1000 to spend all the next year.

Comes out to about $100/month, but really only $50 because of the B1G1F.

She contstantly has deals going on at her website (right now it's 25% off face and body products).  Two or so weeks ago it was 30% hair.

I stock up, spend over a hundred to avoid shipping, although she also has free shipping occasionally and also gives some gifts with purchases.  I only go for things that I do use and love.

And that covers, makeup, shampoo/cond et al, face and body moisturizers, shave gel, deodorant, self tanners (flipping LOVE hers) and I do give as gifts, too, here and there.

It's the only brand I absolutely love totally.  Sure there are products I don't use of hers or don't need.

I hope she comes out with an SPF (again), the first one was thick and white, but I mixed it with the foundation.  Did use it on the body even though it was a small jar.Then she stopped that and made a tinted one, so it was basically for face only because of the tint.  Last I heard she said on Evine she was coming out with a new one, but I imagine that would be tinted too.  So I've just continued using my old stand by Devita....

For some reason her eyeliner has been out of stock for a while and although I have one unopened one, I'm getting nervous.

If anything happened and the line would be discontinued, I would be so upset.  I love everything I use of hers, never sent anything back.  Because it's organic, because they don't do animal testing and made in the USA--it would be hard to replace everything.

I don't ever want to have to.

@Lucky Charm - what are your 'must have' products? Would you please post here when you get a notice of a special event or new products? 

I think the coconut oil serum that i ordered will be versatile for face, body & hair; will mix with my fav body creams as a booster. 

I'm going to delay signing up for her email notifications since she provides an immediate 15% off coupon that is only good for that day. Will wait until I'm ready to place amother order.

Is anyone using the spray deodorant?  Was going to order ftom Evine but it sold out. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Funloving I don't remember that machine but if you want to try the NuFace, either get it on TSV or a NIB one on eBay. In fact, I'd get the attachment w/ extra prongs.

If that's you in your avatar, you're beautiful. Looks like you have the best thing going for you...good genes! Smiley Happy

Good luck in whichever you do and have a great rest of your weekend.

Trusted Contributor

@hyacinth003 Yes, that's the one. Her video was very good, explaining how she'd used it for so long. The NuFace uses the microcurrent also.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

First of all, her everyday makeup remover.  Takes off eyeliner, mascara, all face makeup.  But it doesn't irritate your eyes at all, not oily, no sting.  Of course, it's great for washing even on no makeup days.

Her eye cream, little pot--tiny pot!  I use it all over my face.  It lasts and lasts.  I scoop it out with a q tip and dab on my cheeks and go from there.

Her coconut serum--my neck isn't wrinkly, but it looks dry right at the bend (?--at the top where the neck starts).  I put a dropperful on the back of my hand and press that using upward motion into my neck and my neck looks ten years younger.   I could and have used any type of oil and it worked.  Just being honest.  Her serum contains more than coconut and smells great, can be used on hands at night. I've scrunched it in my hair.

I'm not claiming any of her products make me look younger, I don't think of them as anti aging.  Moisturizing is what I need anyway.  And her products do a great job of that. 

She has a face foundation that's similar to bare minerals and I love it.  I do use her pressed powder with a brush and a light hand.  Have used the liquid foundation, but don't really need that step.

Her eye shadows are enough to suit anyone--unless they want blue or purple (I would like purple).

Mascara does the job for me as does her eyeliner.

I just started using her spray deodorant and it works for me.  Cannot attest to a day of yardwork, yet.

Probably the most favorite product of hers that I like is her self tanners.  I am extremely fair.  I live at the beach.  But I wear it year round--even in cold months under long sleeves and jeans.  I just feel better with the color.  I don't go super dark.  One coat and I'm happy. 

So the cleanser, the makeup and the self tanner are my everyday raves.

I've used her other moisturizer and they are bigger and some come in pumps, but for some reason the little pot is my pot of gold.  She did state it helps with fat bags--and you know evine wouldn't allow her to state that every visit.

Her exfoliators are good too and I have them handy by the shower for every couple of days or once a week.

Body lotion is great and her shower gel is the only thing we use in the shower and me for the bath.

Her volumizing shampoo is my newest rave always used the moisturizing one, but the volumizing gives my hair that pick me up.  I do use her conditioners for conditioner only *shampooing* kind of my take on WEN--every once in a while.

I could go on and on.  I'm sorry!

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm thanks for all the reviews of the products you've tried. That is helpful

@Chi-town girl that coconut serum oil is something I've been wanting to try. Please let us know what you think when you've tried it. I've been wanting to try that and her body butters and maybe her lipsticks. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was purchasing Senna products long before they were on Evine.  I was lucky enough while living in California she had a makeup salon several blocks from my home.  It was great having my foundation custom blended which I can't find anywhere else.  All of her products were very nice.

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

It seems that Evine has dropped Borghese, Pur Minerals and Senna Cosmetics, there was another one too and now its gone, I can't remember....I am surprised at Borghese and Pur, as they had great prices, and seemed to sell out all the time...... 

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm -  thank you so much for your reviews & recommendations! I'm going to look at her website for the products. Should have bought the spray deodorant when I was looking at Evine last week. When I went bsck it was sold out. 

@HappyDaze - I will post a review of the coconut oil serum. I like to use oils for scalp treatment and for spot treatment like the décolleté and neck just like @Lucky Charm uses it. Will also add to boost body lotions.  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Lucky Charm -  thank you so much for your reviews & recommendations! I'm going to look at her website for the products. Should have bought the spray deodorant when I was looking at Evine last week. When I went bsck it was sold out. 

@HappyDaze - I will post a review of the coconut oil serum. I like to use oils for scalp treatment and for spot treatment like the décolleté and neck just like @Lucky Charm uses it. Will also add to boost body lotions.  

The better deals are on her website IF you've taken advantage of the B1G1 gift card deals AND a special percentage off.  The deals are always on her website (her name) or her facebook page. 

Again, about her oils (it's a mixture of coconut and several other oils--all organic), really --any oil could work.  But I tried hers in a small kit and loved it and the fact it came with a dropper. 

And I do use it to help smooth my SPF on my face and neck (especially my neck) because I find SPF to be thick and drying.  Last place I want that happening is my face and neck.

I wish she'd come out with another untinted spf for the face and entire body.  My life would be complete.

Honored Contributor

Holy Moly! I just read that Suzanne is worth 100 Million! At 70 years old, she should just enjoy her life, she has worked really hard for it....But maybe she will be like Adrienne, they just can't stop working or they just don't want to......