Honored Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers is no longer going to be on Evine Live.

@TTerri

Because 'one'should take that into consideration when discussing the man's character much like how hard he works for her contracts! I think it speaks volumes about both of them

Regular Contributor

Where is she going???? HSN, seems a lot of TV personality wind up there (most not for long)..I have never purchased from her line but I listened to some interesting facts re: health....I admit what ever she is doing.....She Looks Great!!!!

Honored Contributor

You know what I wish she would bring back?  Her trillion bracelet.  I only had one and regretfully sold it. 

Respected Contributor

@wishmoon,

I'm reeeeeaally tempted to try the NuFace.  Do you remember Connie Steven's Time Machine?  It was also an easier system requiring only one hand- but didn't have the prongs that extend out to help shape various areas like the NuFace.

I put fresh batteries in the Time Machine and it works like a champ.  I have the original from many moons ago (before I really needed it probably) so, it was at least made for longevity.. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I think she started on HSN, selling everything from jewelry to jam.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deedeewar wrote:

Where is she going???? HSN, seems a lot of TV personality wind up there (most not for long)..I have never purchased from her line but I listened to some interesting facts re: health....I admit what ever she is doing.....She Looks Great!!!!

@deedeewar

I don't necessarily agree with her health advice- in fact, for the naive it could cause harm.  I do think she looks good though.  I know she harvests her own fat- a subject I know about 1st hand,  My doctor took fat from my flanks to inject  during breast reconstruction after a bilateral mastectomy.  They're absolutely genius.

She won't be going back to HSN.  Been there, done that. She worked with Colleen only, then toward the end she worked with Connie.  I really enjoyed her shows back them.  I never bothered to watch her after she wrote her books.  The book Knockout was especially misleading to put it mildly.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use her products exclusively from hair, face, body, even have some cleaning products.  Not supplements as they aren't vegan.

Around *Black Friday* she has Buy One-Get One Free gift card deals.  So I purchase $500 or more and then have at least $1000 to spend all the next year.

Comes out to about $100/month, but really only $50 because of the B1G1F.

She contstantly has deals going on at her website (right now it's 25% off face and body products).  Two or so weeks ago it was 30% hair.

I stock up, spend over a hundred to avoid shipping, although she also has free shipping occasionally and also gives some gifts with purchases.  I only go for things that I do use and love.

And that covers, makeup, shampoo/cond et al, face and body moisturizers, shave gel, deodorant, self tanners (flipping LOVE hers) and I do give as gifts, too, here and there.

It's the only brand I absolutely love totally.  Sure there are products I don't use of hers or don't need.

I hope she comes out with an SPF (again), the first one was thick and white, but I mixed it with the foundation.  Did use it on the body even though it was a small jar.Then she stopped that and made a tinted one, so it was basically for face only because of the tint.  Last I heard she said on Evine she was coming out with a new one, but I imagine that would be tinted too.  So I've just continued using my old stand by Devita....

For some reason her eyeliner has been out of stock for a while and although I have one unopened one, I'm getting nervous.

If anything happened and the line would be discontinued, I would be so upset.  I love everything I use of hers, never sent anything back.  Because it's organic, because they don't do animal testing and made in the USA--it would be hard to replace everything.

I don't ever want to have to.

Respected Contributor

@wishmoon wrote:

I saw something the other day on my FB page by Suzanne. Forget what it was called but it's along the lines of the NuFace, utilizing microcurrents to uplift the facial muscles. Her device uses two separate prongs that you hold. In the video, she showed how, for instance, she lifted the area below her eyes making that skin tight and how she accentuated her cheekbones using it.

Has anyone purchased this? Thanks in advance.

Are you referring to the Facemaster?  That was the first product I ever saw that used the microcurrent concept.  Maybe there was something before, but this was the first I saw.

Suzanne claimed she used it every day!

Hyacinth

Super Contributor

She never stays very long at any shopping channel. I've heard that she is very demanding and will only work with certain hosts. No surprise that she is gone from another one.

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Super Contributor

@Phantom41 wrote:

I wanted to try some of her products on Evine but I refuse to pay their 6.99 shiiping.  That has stopped me  from purchasing  quite a bit of Beekman, Skinn and Isomers.  Unless they have significantly reduced shipping, I refuse to pay that much to ship.

I totally agree with you on the shipping charges at Evine. I quit buying from them a long time ago because of that. They would even send two items in one package, but still charge me the $6.99 shipping on each item.

Deep In The Heart of Texas