Esteemed Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers is no longer going to be on Evine Live.

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Angeleyes55 wrote:

I bet that Suzanne is not going to lose much sleep over not being on Evine any longer. She and her husband brought a hotel in Los Vegas and she performs there now. She is such a work warrior and you have to pat her on the back for that. I wish her the very best in her future endeavors.

Just out of curiosity, what does she perform? All I've ever heard of her was she was on threes company. I didn't know she did anything else besides act and write scary books.

Suzanne is an actress - did a few romance movies for television and she sings.  She did lots of Vegas line ups too. 

I liked her shows and her energy.  She's had to keep up her s#x symbol appearance and that can't be easy at her age.  I give it to her she's done a good job though - surgeries and procedures and all. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust

Just called and wondered where my Auto Ship was. They said that all AUTO SHIP are cancelled and they will no longer be carrying Suzanne Somers line. That was it. Not happy.

Super Contributor

They told me the same thing....no auto ships anymore, and I had one due on April 10.  I am so upset.  I recently tried her facial serum and her moisturizer, and it was so wonderful feeling to my skin..  I do have dry skin.  My daughter has such dry skin, that when she goes to apply her foundation, her skin would just peel...( must have been a chemical reaction to something else she was using.  When we found Suzanne Somers things, we waited until a great sale, and then purchased, and were on auto ship for 3 different things, and just received a letter from Evine that our package would be coming, as soon as they could get it processed.  I received it on the 20th.  Now I am not sure that will be true, as Evine shows 0 for any Suzanne Somers items. 

We are so unhappy.  When my daughter put on her products, her face just shown so pretty.  I have never seen her look lovelier.  I hope we can continue to get them for a reasonable price somewhere.  I need to use only organic right now also, so we are both sad right now.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SuziQ2, go to the Forever Health website, they sell Suzanne Somers products. Take a look around the site & if you're interested, sign up for their e-mails They don't have any sales on SS products currently but they seem to have them often & will notify you via e-mail. 

New Contributor

I'm with you.  Elizabeth Grant products are the best for the price.  I have stuck with her products for at least 7 years.  Don't know what I'd do if she ever leaves Evine.  Buying off her website is so much more expensive.