Frequent Contributor

Suzanne Somers is no longer going to be on Evine Live.

Just went on Suzanne Somers website and she posted that she will no longer be on Evine. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers is no longer going to be on Evine Live.

And it doesn't appear to be Suzanne's decision based on her post. She's trying to work out something for customers on auto-delivery.  2 Evine hosts also left posts on Suzanne's page.

Evine's getting rid of the more established lines like Borghese and SS. And giving lots of airtime to Consult, Sirot, Active Argan, Girard, uggh...yet they still have Elizabeth Grant, really??? Next will be Skinn & Isomers. Won't surprise me.

17834049_10154665931113191_4332459961961145994_o.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I am curious why?  Her stuff was pretty pricey and never a discount on s/h. So maybe sales and who knows what returns were like? I've wanted to try some of her things but the cost was too high. The one time I did buy a TTV one product had leaked out completely and was all over the other products. Evine had me return it and I had to wait for them to get the return before they would send out a replacement. Well, of course, by the time they processed my return, the TTV was out of stock so I was sol. 

Frequent Contributor

Yep, i also don't think it was suzanne's idea to leave Evine.  I know she will still sell her things on her website.  I just ordered a few skincare items.  She is offering 25% off.  If you spend $100.00 or more...you will get free shipping.

Respected Contributor

I think her time in this capacity has come and gone. Her star reached its zenith a long time ago. Newer is now rising. We are living in different times.

Honored Contributor

She is gone from HSN and Evine.  I doubt QVC would ever bring her over.

She's a multimillionaire many times over.  I just know she's worked all of her life so she probably would get bored not working in some capacity.

I didn't think her line did too well at Evine, and the prices were high.

I loved her early on when she was at HSN and bought quite a few of her items when the quality wasn't bad.  Her shows with Colleen were fun.  It's a shame that all fell apart.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

I think she is a terrible salesperson. She just rambled on about anything except the products and her husband would wander in...you could not get clear information about the product.

and the products were really expensive. I can do much better with organic makeup and skin care at Whole Foods. There are a lot of choices out there

I think they will get rid of Elizabeth Grant, that line is so retro.

I don't think they would ever get rid of Skinn and Isomers, those are cutting edge lines that have massive fan base.

Honored Contributor

@donna71 wrote:

I think she is a terrible salesperson. She just rambled on about anything except the products and her husband would wander in...you could not get clear information about the product.

and the products were really expensive. I can do much better with organic makeup and skin care at Whole Foods. There are a lot of choices out there

I think they will get rid of Elizabeth Grant, that line is so retro.

I don't think they would ever get rid of Skinn and Isomers, those are cutting edge lines that have massive fan base.

That was the best part-I wanted to hear everything she had to say but of course what host would let her speak? They broke in to talk about her product$. Time is money. I did not like her DH strolling by AT ALL. It's kind of obnoxious the way they carry on. And I heard her say more than once about their great ''love life.'' This was supposedly because of her great hormone therapy. More information than I wanted to hear about that.

Respected Contributor

I'm surprised - thought her line did well it being basically the only non-chemical line.  I did enjoy watching her - more when she was on HSN - her and Colleen were a hoot as Colleen would say.  I imagine travelling became a headache going to that neck of the woods especially in the winter.  Who would want to go there?  She's worth a ton of money - no worries for her - she should sit back and enjoy life awhile. 

Trusted Contributor

Her skincare & supplements are also available on the Forever Health website. I've never ordered from there but they seem to have sales often.