Super Contributor

Suzanne Somers Subscription box 2-Spoilers ahead

I just got the second SS subscription box. the first box was wonderful! Night cream, ageless serum, oxygen serum and the tinest lip balm ever. I really enjoyed using it all right to the bottom. but- I think my skin did not improve. soft and moisturized but my jaw line as Dimitri says- got mushy. and the lines around my mouth are worse. 

This new box is a total fail tom me, some might like it. If you are into the "surprise" stop here. I do not like blind  buying at all and even called SS customer service and they would not tell me what was in the box.

Contents: dry exfoliating brush, radiance oil cleaner ( horrible just horrible and leaked all over the box) radiance oil moisturizer and coconut serum ( also horrrible, smells rancid)

and inexplicably a bottle of vitamin d3 renew. I thought it was a skincare subscription box. I do not want vitamins every month from SS. 

They do not take returns. I might have a case of return as the oil cleanser leaked all over. Like Evine, you have to pay to return an item so you will be out right there. 

I am cancelling my subscription.  I was really hoping for the daily cleanser and eye cream, and some of the "tightening" products. 

THis set is a dud. a man's shaving brush? a bottle of vitamins, a tiny bottle of coconut oil and that oil cleanser burns my skin and near my eyes.

just my experience. happy for you if like it! total fail for me.

Regular Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers Subscription box 2-Spoilers ahead

okay I got the first box and then the box you are now describing...but wasn't there one inbetween these two? and if so do you know what was in it??   I thought I had set myself up for every OTHER month...   confused.    thanks for any info..

Super Contributor

The radiance box is the second box in the series. You will get it next. You can set up your delivery for monthly, ever other month etc. but this is the second box in the series.

I really love the products in box 1. I am disappointd that supplements are included in the subscription, I can't use them. also, this radiance kit is not good for my skin.  I haven't tried the radiance cream yet so hopefully that will work.

the brush is just - not for me.

Good luck and I hope it works out well for you.

Regular Contributor

thank you dnna...yes you are right I went and checked her page...I think even though I switched to every other month it doesn't happen right away...now I should be on track for every other.    I don't mind the vitamins because I take a ton of them..however I feel like we got the same D3 in both kits??  I order so much lately I'm not even sure though..    I will stick with it for a bit longer and see how it goes...  I really think she's not coming back to QVC...wouldn't she have had been back by now???  

Super Contributor

There were no vitamins in the first box, I thought it was a beauty box?  The vitamins are a deal breaker for me, but  I am glad you can use them.

Her original skin care products are great, I got them when she was on evine. You can get good deals on her site-google suzanne somers discounts and you can get 30, even 40% off and free shipping codes.

I liked her skin care, but no returns for the subscription box, pay to return otther products, even if you received damaged- you are paying a lot. and her stuff is not inexpensive, to say the least. I can get comp[arable at the health food store or Whole Foods, even CVS is carrying organic now. 

good luck with your subscription. hope you like #2 and hope #3 is a winner.

Trusted Contributor

@donna71 wrote:

There were no vitamins in the first box, I thought it was a beauty box?  The vitamins are a deal breaker for me, but  I am glad you can use them.

Her original skin care products are great, I got them when she was on evine. You can get good deals on her site-google suzanne somers discounts and you can get 30, even 40% off and free shipping codes.

I liked her skin care, but no returns for the subscription box, pay to return otther products, even if you received damaged- you are paying a lot. and her stuff is not inexpensive, to say the least. I can get comp[arable at the health food store or Whole Foods, even CVS is carrying organic now. 

good luck with your subscription. hope you like #2 and hope #3 is a winner.

@donna71  If your package arrived with something leaking then it arrived damaged .  The company owes you a refund.  ,Call them and provide pictures if they need them.  Why should you pay for damaged products?

Super Contributor

the oil cleanser was leaking. all over the box, and leaked through the cardboard. I am surprised the post office elivered it. I called, the rep said he would send out a new oil cleanser, and I could wipe off the oil on the other products!!! what!? so there. I asked to ttalk to the manager because to my mind, (what is left of it) if all the products are covered in oil the box is totally damaged. so he said I would get a call from a manager, and I am not sitting by the phone waiting for it. 

live and learn.

thanks!

dnna