Honored Contributor

Suzanne Somers Organics Shampoo, Conditioner, and Hair Serum

[ Edited ]

Does anyone use the Suzanne Somers Organics haircare products?  There's a nice TTV with these products.  Any feedback is appreciated.

Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers Organics Shampoo, Conditioner, and Hair Serum

I have used her line of skin and hair products and they are AMAZING !!!!!

I chose to use her organic products and her vitamin line and have been very happy with it all . Also , the BEEKMAN boys organic products are AMAZING also! 

Trusted Contributor

I was looking at this TTV too but the shampoo and conditioner products get very mixed reviews. The hair serum gets good reviews and I like it too.

I have bought (twice) a set that includes the hair serum, body lotion and lip scrup. I really like all those products; I keep a set a home and a set a work.

Honored Contributor

I was interested in it awhile back when she had as a TTV in the coconut but so many said it was kind of drying which seems counterintuitive to me? 

Honored Contributor

I use them alternating with Carol's Daughter Monoi and really like them.  I used them exclusively for over a year and had great results but with any hair products I have found that I need to switch it up for the best results.   The hair serum was just ok though.  

Honored Contributor

I do use everything in the TTV and love it.  I can't say enough about the products.  My hair stays clean for days and the serum it wonderful.  I tend to straighten my hair and my hair is silky smooth.  When I want to let it go with natural waves I just put a few pumps of the serum in and let it dry.  No frizz at all just beautiful natural waves.  I already ordered the super size ttv.

Honored Contributor

I tried to use her entire hair care line and they dried out my hair, caused frizz galore and just....not good. But I also can't use Carol's Daughter and other line mentioned here that other people have great success with. It just may be that my hair needs certain chemicals that these lines don't contain.

The theory behind her entire line (hair, skin and body) is one I support 100% and I've used many of her skin care products and loved them (her peach scrub...wow!) Normally I would say order it and try it but Evine's return policy isn't the greatest, so... I sincerely hope it works for you. : )

Super Contributor

I have never tried her stuff since she went to evine but her beauty and food products when she was on HSN were the bomb. I loved everything. I wish she would bring back those things.

Honored Contributor

I've never had an issue with returning anything.  In fact they are very fast in issuing a credit. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch For me they were just OK. Couldn't hold a candle to my Aveda, but it's always worth a try, especially if it's a TTV. I didn't like the serum at all. Just FYI