Honored Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers Organics Shampoo, Conditioner, and Hair Serum

@Pook wrote:

I use them alternating with Carol's Daughter Monoi and really like them.  I used them exclusively for over a year and had great results but with any hair products I have found that I need to switch it up for the best results.   The hair serum was just ok though.  

@Pook  I bought the Monoi when it was a TS a month or so ago... I just do not care for it. It smells nice, but is is so drying on my hair.  I would have thought it would be moistuizing, but just the opposite.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden,

About that Monoi...I used it a few years ago when it was first offered as a TS. After using it for several months I developed some serious scalp issues. For me that stuff just doesn't clean your scalp! yuk.

Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone.  Well, since it's on a TTV, I think I'll give it a try.  I am concerned about the dryness thing, so if it doesn't work it'll be going right back.  I've never had an issue with returning anything to Evine.  

Valued Contributor

Love this shampoo and conditioner.  Have used for a few years now.  I do have several s&p but always come back to these.  You won't be disappointed and its a great deal today!  Love the Vanilla Orange ... Coconut second.Smiley Very Happy

No thought is worth thinking.....
Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I tried to use her entire hair care line and they dried out my hair, caused frizz galore and just....not good. But I also can't use Carol's Daughter and other line mentioned here that other people have great success with. It just may be that my hair needs certain chemicals that these lines don't contain.

The theory behind her entire line (hair, skin and body) is one I support 100% and I've used many of her skin care products and loved them (her peach scrub...wow!) Normally I would say order it and try it but Evine's return policy isn't the greatest, so... I sincerely hope it works for you. : )

I can't either- they were all awful on my hair, unfortunately.