Honored Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers - Are you serious???

Love Suzanne!!!!

Please bring clothing and accessories!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I was so glad to see her without that awful filter they used on Evine and her sitting in the chair and not sliding down the front of it. But the big question is that a fake tan on her body or is she really that tan , she  really should know better , and it was not flattering. This all comes from someone that buys her products and has followed her for years , not being mean just honest. And this is the most subdued i have seen her on TV.

I was wondering the same thing about the tan.  I did enjoy seeing her again.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish she'd bring in clothes and jewelry too.  I also liked some of her shoes--very cute sandals.  

I won't buy her vitamins.  I'm fairly loyal to Andrew Lessman.  Her calcium looked good though!

I really like Suzanne.  I thought she looked extremely old though.  Her neck looked super wrinkly and her chest looked odd-red and like she had some greasy oil on it.

She obviously couldn't bring in her own lighting as she looked very different--much older.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Frequent Contributor

Reading all the comments. Yes, when you're in the public eye you expect mean comments, but I do feel women are harder on each other, sadly.  Suzanne has lectured for years about a healthy lifestyle for wonen, including educating ourselves on menopause. Personally, this helped me very much, as I used to suffer from migraines related to estrogen fluctuatiobns. I applaud Suzanne's efforts and I look forward to seeing her on QVC. And I doubt male vendors are scrutinized as much, if at all. 

Honored Contributor

@Esmollin wrote:

Reading all the comments. Yes, when you're in the public eye you expect mean comments, but I do feel women are harder on each other, sadly.  Suzanne has lectured for years about a healthy lifestyle for wonen, including educating ourselves on menopause. Personally, this helped me very much, as I used to suffer from migraines related to estrogen fluctuatiobns. I applaud Suzanne's efforts and I look forward to seeing her on QVC. And I doubt male vendors are scrutinized as much, if at all. 

I, too, applaud her efforts.  She seems like a kind lady.  She doesn't have to work.  She is reportedly worth $100 million dollars.  She has worked all of her life, and seems to love worrking.  I commend her. She's doing something right with her husband.  They've been together 50 years!

Honored Contributor

@Roxie Pokie wrote:

I think i heard something on the news that QVC was buying Evine.  Not sure i didnt hear it all but that they said something regarding how the 2 would be combined?  I wonder how we can find out.

@Roxie Pokie, QVC's parent company bought HSN. 

Respected Contributor

I tried her Organic Skin care line and it was ok.  The peach scrub got moldy before I used it up,as organic after all. I liked her hair care line  and have purchased a grey eye shadow shade I liked.

I was really really disappointed in her Vitamin line she brought to the Qand did not feel any enthusiasm for products she presented. So mundane and don`t think it will be a success at Q.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought Suzanne's costume jewelry line on HSN (this was 20 years ago), was wonderful.  The pieces were well made and the faux stones didn't have that big bauble fake look.  The pieces were realistic to sizes many average non celebrity type people wear in real life. In fact, I still have a few pieces from her HSN line and I am not kidding there is no tarnish on the metal.  They must have used Technibond, but I honestly do not recall.  

Contributor

Hey....I still have her Thigh Master