Esteemed Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers - Are you serious???

@Trix

Good Morning, just to add to what you wrote about Andrew. His Undergraduate degree is in Bio-Chemistry and as you mentioned he has been in the vitamin manufacturing business for almost 40 years.

I have nothing against Suzanne, but I am an Andrew Loyalist.

Contributor

I just really appreciate all that Suzanne has done to help women & empower us.  Taking control of our helth is an imortant step for all of us.  

Super Contributor

Suzanne has faced some serious health problems in her past. She is very passionate about using all natrual products and she is right. I don't buy her products but I think what she is doing is a positive for the industry that has become so chemical oriented. She looks good for her age. Everyone on QVC gets the treatment before they go on camers and look extremely artificial. People making petty remarks about Mis Somers looks fail to recognize that their favorite QVC idols have done all the things that they accuse Somers of even though most of them have not yet reached her age.

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@Trix

Good Morning, just to add to what you wrote about Andrew. His Undergraduate degree is in Bio-Chemistry and as you mentioned he has been in the vitamin manufacturing business for almost 40 years.

I have nothing against Suzanne, but I am an Andrew Loyalist.

I am too.  I like Suzanne and feel she is knowledgeable.  It's just that Andrew has devoted decades to the research of proper supplements, etc.  I do trust his product line although it's very expensive.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"