Honored Contributor

Wow!! This is the best and it's organic - no chemicals or horrible smell. The exfolliator takes a little more time since you apply and leave on for about 2 minutes before scrubbing and rinsing off but it is well worth the effort. The self tanner is a lotion that smells oh so good and you apply in long strokes. As long as it's applied with no areas missed it is the evenest tan I ever got. It doesn't seem to matter how much you apply either - you still get an even tan. It dries like any lotion and you can put your clothes right on. It has a slight tan color but is not like the others with the dark brown color.. that rubs off. It tans lightly with the first coat but it is noticable. The next day I applied a second coat and that made a gorgeous tan for me. You can apply either every 6 hours or daily until you get the tan you want. It doesn't seem like it will accumulate and look bad after a few weeks which all other tanners I have used do. Two days later still tan. Even my feet are smooth colored. She indicated that you will only need the exfolliator weekly or even every two weeks depeding on the condition of your skin. I didn't think an all certified organic product would work. If you have not found the "one" yet, it is definitely worth trying. I'm not saying it will be perfect for everyone but the reviews are very good for this product.