Contributor

Susan Lucci - ridiculously beautiful!

Just. Wow. Susan Lucci is slaying on the Q! Her body is giving me life. If I could look 1/10th as lovely as she, I'd be a happy gal.

Susan - you look mah-velous!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Lucci - ridiculously beautiful!

Yes, Susan at 69 and Jane Fonda at a stunning 78 are amazingly lovely!

Esteemed Contributor

@LoMiSu @SeaMaiden  

Truly Amazing.

I ordered the purple TSV.  I wanted it when she was on HSN and kept backing out.  Not this time. 

Respected Contributor

she's lovely -  and so pleasant.

Honored Contributor

I think she looks better now than all the years I watched her on All My Children. She definitely doesn't look her age. But as I recall, she has always taken care of herself, and I don't ever recall a bad picture of her. Smiley Happy  Good for her!

Honored Contributor

In this season of Devious Maids, Genevieve/Susan is getting her Erica Kane on! yahoo.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I think she looks better now than all the years I watched her on All My Children. She definitely doesn't look her age. But as I recall, she has always taken care of herself, and I don't ever recall a bad picture of her. Smiley Happy  Good for her!

she somehow managed to steer clear of the phoniness and pitfalls of Hollywood, have a normal life with a husband of over 40 years.  good for her is right.

Esteemed Contributor

Susan is a beautiful woman & she looks great for her age but, I think she is much too thin ..... she was always thin so, this machine did not do it all .... her legs are so skinny that they look like  two sticks ... she needs to gain a few pounds!!!!

Contributor

I adore Susan Lucci, but I agree....she is way too thin. They say the camera adds a few pounds too, so I can't imagine how thin she is in person.

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

Susan is a beautiful woman & she looks great for her age but, I think she is much too thin ..... she was always thin so, this machine did not do it all .... her legs are so skinny that they look like  two sticks ... she needs to gain a few pounds!!!!

Susan has always been very tiny 5'1 & on the thin side.  It's probably genes that she has basically stayed the same size all her years.  However, I do believe she worked on staying "toned."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif