Contributor

Susan Graver please respond!!!!!

Susan,

I just purchased A259564 Chevron tiered top in my usual size of small.   This has to be incorrectly sized .... it is too tight and too short.  When I checked the tag it was made in the Philippines. Much to my chagrin, the one that I purchased previously, and fits, was made in China.  I took lessons from a present designer in N.Y. and I know that money can be saved by cutting a few eights of an inch throughout the garment.  Is this what you did?   Why doesn't the same design and fabric fit no matter where it is constructed?  Very disappointed, this is not the first time that I have had this issue. It is beginning to be very expensive to send things back because of this inconsistantly. I realize $59.12 is not expensive, however it should at least fit better than bargan store clothing.  QVC, you better keep an eye on this!  I'm sure that I am not the only one who has had this issue. The quality of a product can make or break sales.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver please respond!!!!!

I agree. It's very frustrating, isn't it? I have two SG tops that I need to return right now for the very same reason. (Personally, I just consider the cost of returns as part of the cost of online shopping---so I really don't stress out about it.)

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Susan would not respond to your issue here.  You can contact her on FB or throught the blogs.

Why is this under "beauty" topic???

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

Susan would not respond to your issue here.  You can contact her on FB or throught the blogs.

Why is this under "beauty" topic???

@Karnerblue  You read my mind!  

Honored Contributor

@Etelka wrote:

Susan,

I just purchased A259564 Chevron tiered top in my usual size of small.   This has to be incorrectly sized .... it is too tight and too short.  When I checked the tag it was made in the Philippines. Much to my chagrin, the one that I purchased previously, and fits, was made in China.  I took lessons from a present designer in N.Y. and I know that money can be saved by cutting a few eights of an inch throughout the garment.  Is this what you did?   Why doesn't the same design and fabric fit no matter where it is constructed?  Very disappointed, this is not the first time that I have had this issue. It is beginning to be very expensive to send things back because of this inconsistantly. I realize $59.12 is not expensive, however it should at least fit better than bargan store clothing.  QVC, you better keep an eye on this!  I'm sure that I am not the only one who has had this issue. The quality of a product can make or break sales.  

If you REALLY want to communicate with SG, putting it in the Beauty section definitely isn't going to accomplish that.    I suggest you post on her facebook site or her website.

Valued Contributor

If the garment is truly sized incorrectly, then please contact customer service and you will be able to return it for free -- and have your original shipping refunded also.

Contributor

Thanks, I was so upset I didn't realize that I did not post it under fashion.  

Contributor

Sorry, I was so upset that I didn't realize that I posted it under beauty.  Thanks for the info.

Honored Contributor

I gave up on Susan four years ago because of fit issues.  Three times and your out, is my practice.  Quite frankly, with today's loose,  knit, unstructured type styles, its kind of hard to mess up.  She does. 

Valued Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I gave up on Susan four years ago because of fit issues.  Three times and your out, is my practice.  Quite frankly, with today's loose,  knit, unstructured type styles, its kind of hard to mess up.  She does. 

My experience exactly!

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien