Super Contributor

I received an email from Philosophy today asking me to participate in a survey about their products. I clicked on the link; however the only question it asked me is if I am male or female. Did anyone else receive this survey?

Tami

Honored Contributor

I did and I haven't responded. I've taken a couple surveys for philosophy recently -- seems like they're trying to address some issues. H_ll's bells, all they have to do is look at these forums! Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Occasional Contributor

I got the same survey and the same thing happened to me also.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw it pop up on my phone, but I have not opened it yet to take the actual survey. Perhaps tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

I got the email this afternoon but thought it was another promo.

I just went into it now to do the survey and they said it's closed. They must have gotten enough takers.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Nope. I wonder why that's the only question they asked?

Contributor

Being in IT (Information Technology) and building websites and software for a living, I will advise you that's a very dangerous thing to click a link from an email. Anyone (and I mean anyone) can pose as Philosophy. And you could initiate a worm by selecting a radio button (where you choose one choice or another and then click a Next or Submit button).

I didn't receive the email and see it's construction for myself, but I never, ever, ever, click links from emails.

Esteemed Contributor
On 5/16/2014 VaBelle35 said:

I just went into it now to do the survey and they said it's closed. They must have gotten enough takers.

Yes, that happened to me too earlier today.

But I did another one within the last couple of weeks. I can't remember the last time I got a request like that, but now it's been twice in a short amount of time. Interesting...... Kiss

Honored Contributor

I've been getting some fake ones from Kohls lately. Do be careful.

Respected Contributor
On 5/16/2014 VaBelle35 said:

Same thing for me. I was surprised it was "closed," as it was only a few hours after the email had been sent.

I knew the link and email were both "safe," as I recognized Philosophy's email address. I've also received surveys from them in the past. I also hovered my cursor over the survey box/link, and saw it directed to philosophy's site.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥