Honored Contributor

has a new launch on the 24th.  It's a pass for me.

r/ColourPop - The Lush Life collection launching 6/24/21 at 10 am pst

Trusted Contributor

Oh, such an easy pass!

Respected Contributor

@monicakm That Cheek Dew looks interesting.  Have you ever used it?  

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm --  A pass?  Really?  Aren't those colorful eye shadows calling to you?

It's a lovely display - I'm interested in the eyeliners in the back.  Any reviews on them?

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@ninjawife 

No, I've never used the Cheek Dew.  I have a couple of the cream blushes.  One is matte and one is shimmery.  Applying cream (it's a solid) is not for the faint of heart!  It's taken me several attempts to finally get it to look presentable.  I'm using a small stippling brush and then when I get it where I want it, I sheer out the edges even more with a damp beauty blender.

Honored Contributor

@ninjawife 

I find the Cheek Dew interesting too.  I used to wear Becca's cheek color that came in a tube on bare skin.  It was a very strong color, so I only squeezed out a tiny drop and rubbed it between my fingers until almost dry and then patted it onto my skin.  Supposedly, it could also be used as lip color, but it dried my lips out terribly.  

Respected Contributor

...and I thought COVID would just shut down the makeup industry.

I saw so many people natural or maybe with a hint of eye makeup and that was actually nice.   

Honored Contributor

@tototwo 

Yes, an easy pass for me.  I don't see anything I need or want in this collection.  I'm watching Angelica Nyqvist review the Cheek Dew.  She said it's sheer, patchy and not very blendable...looks like you have a rash.  She said it settles into pores.  She's ranking 19 of her cream products.  The CP Cheek Dew is #19.

Honored Contributor

I prefer these ColourPop palettes.

CA7802BC-43BF-4E6C-966D-0E31545843F9.jpeg

56D373FB-9A47-44A2-9987-CF9CD1DD395F.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

I just bought the Lush Life eye shadow palette, the Canopy Liner (dark green) and the  Cheek Dew in Starfruit.  I probably won't use all of the eye shadow colors, unless I use for a liner, but think many of them are quite nice.  I've been looking for a true green color and this palette has it. I went through Retail Me Not and they had a coupon for $5.00 off and I will also get a 10% rebate.  They also had free shipping site wide.