Honored Contributor

Re: Supersmile- is it effective?

@MorningLover wrote:

Supersmile Professional Teeth Whitening System w / Pre Rinse

A273434  TSV  1/26/2016

Thanks!

Does anyone know how many ounces were in the last TSV?  I think it was a lot more for $12.49 more.  Thanks!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I've been using it since it came to the Q and I'm in auto delivery for a kit.  I drink cough and at the time I started using it it was a blessing in disguise.  I feel better using it.  I'm not one to bleach my teeth.  I think it's so obvious on some and it looks so unnatural when they carried away with bleaching.  I tend to think that after time it will ruin your teeth.

Valued Contributor

@winamac1, I don't know if I ordered the last tsv, but I did order one that was 49.95 (plus $7 or so s/h).  It was a supersized on everything (8 oz for toothpaste,  accelerator and 16 oz for pre rinse) and included activating rods.  It was a tsv from 2014.

Honored Contributor

@Fluke67 wrote:

@winamac1, I don't know if I ordered the last tsv, but I did order one that was 49.95 (plus $7 or so s/h).  It was a supersized on everything (8 oz for toothpaste,  accelerator and 16 oz for pre rinse) and included activating rods.  It was a tsv from 2014.

Thanks Fluke!  I think that's the one I ordered 4 or 5 months ago.  I believe mine was 8 oz too!  Thank you for your response.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Although it was not effective for me, my DH was wondering if SS can be used with an electric toothbrush, thanks.