Respected Contributor

Supersmile Hmmm

[ Edited ]

The rep. showed a "before" saying they are bonded and look how much better they look in the after. I am 100% sure the "before" was before the teeth were bonded. The top teeth are all shorter in the "before" than in the whitened "after" shot. The product may be great, but let's not mess with the truth.

Valued Contributor

Tried it one time years ago and never used it again. It did not work for me.

Honored Contributor

What puts me off is saying that "if sold separately" this set would be around $242.  Who in his or her right mind would spend that for two tubes of toothpaste, two smaller tubes of "accelerator" and a couple of brushes that you probably wouldn't use?

And the "regular QVC price" is only $60?  So, no, you're not, as one host said, "saving nearly $200".  Even if you decided to wait to order later, you'd only spend another $10.

I wish they'd stop with the ridiculous pricing claims.

Honored Contributor

I used it religiously for months and noticed maybe.... a tiny more whiteness but I have sensitive teeth and NEED the toothpaste for that issue. My teeth hurt!! And I'm wondering if because of thinning enamel those prodducts don't really work as well. I'm 64 and that condition is due to the aging process. Yipee skippy-----

Honored Contributor

Total waste of my time and money. Stick with Colgate Optic White or Crest 3D White.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Bought it and sent it back. Caused major irritation on my gums. Asked for and received free shipping and handling both ways.

Honored Contributor

I bought it two different times.  It sits in my cabinet.  Didn't notice improvement when I used it.

Valued Contributor

This product didn't work for me.  Waste of money.

Respected Contributor

Re: Supersmile Hmmm

[ Edited ]

same here..i said it shpuld be recalled and got a unsolicited phone call from Agnes in the QVC president's office.  She agreed to refund all charges.