Trusted Contributor

Re: Supergoop - CC Cream - My new Fav! I'll be using this a very long time!!

It's so good when you find something you really like after trying so many products isn't it....

Thanks for the review on it, I'm happy with my routines for right now, just switched a few things back around....but I'll put this on my wish list for later to try !

I always wondered about the line. Have a good night !

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Respected Contributor

With 20% zinc, I'm assuming it is 100% physical SPF? Actually, hoping since you are all raving about it.
Super Contributor

On 8/27/2014 BellaCarro said: With 20% zinc, I'm assuming it is 100% physical SPF? Actually, hoping since you are all raving about it.

Yes the Supergoop CC cream is all physical but not all if their products are which is disappointing. The eye cream has spf but it's chemical.

Respected Contributor

On 8/27/2014 myshell624 said:
On 8/27/2014 BellaCarro said: With 20% zinc, I'm assuming it is 100% physical SPF? Actually, hoping since you are all raving about it.

Yes the Supergoop CC cream is all physical but not all if their products are which is disappointing. The eye cream has spf but it's chemical.

Geez, of all places to put chemical SPF, right under your eye! But, good news about the CC. I'll ask for a sample next time I go to Nordstrom.
Super Contributor

On 8/27/2014 BellaCarro said:
On 8/27/2014 myshell624 said:

Geez, of all places to put chemical SPF, right under your eye! But, good news about the CC. I'll ask for a sample next time I go to Nordstrom.

I know that's what I thought too. The face cream works great around the eyes so you really wouldn't need the eye cream anyway.

Super Contributor

I got a sample of it also and it is very nice. I'm hooked on Suntegrity SPF Face Primer and the 5-1 CC but the Supergoop is just as good.

Trusted Contributor

Ohhh Sandgirl, thanks for posting this!

I am going to try it out at Sephora

I have been looking for extra SPF face protection

It replaces a foundation?

Respected Contributor

On 8/27/2014 AnnMarie-1 said:

Ohhh Sandgirl, thanks for posting this!

I am going to try it out at Sephora

I have been looking for extra SPF face protection

It replaces a foundation?

For me, I would say YES, I am a creature of habit though and will still wear one of my Mineral Veils from BE over the top - just lightly, I've always done that however, today at lunch when I usually apply my veil, I looked in the mirror and did not need to, I wasn't shiny like I usually am so I really only used my veil at 6am and didn't use it the rest of the day. It's not HEAVY coverage but I wouldn't call it shear either BUT, it blends right into your skin and even in direct sun I could NOT detect the product on my face but there was some decent coverage, not sure how to explain this but I am really liking it. Even my husband noticed my face looked nice!!!

wanted to mention that I worked out for 1 hour tonight, yes I sweat but this did not come to the surface or run into my eyes and my skin still looked sorta dewy after my workout, I was happy about that even though I workout at home and nobody see's me LOL I was happy about the sweating so when I go on vacation I know it can hold up to hot weather as I sweat from the heat!

Respected Contributor

A silky, all-in-one sun defense formula covers imperfections and corrects uneven skin while targeting the signs of aging. Potent antioxidants and triple protection from UVA, UVB and IRA rays minimize the signs of photoaging and inflammation. This velvety cream comes in three self-adjusting shades to suit a variety of skin tones.

What Makes This Goop Super
• 100% mineral UV protection is ideal for sensitive skin types
• Infused with essential fatty acids Omega -3 & Omega-6 to neutralize discolorations and blotchiness, and minimize inflammation
• Brightening apple extract and light-reflecting mica minerals deliver instant luminosity and skin clarity.

Who This is Ideal For
This is ideal for women on the go. It is a simple easy way to combine your skincare and foundation in one!

Super Contributor

I've had my eyes on this too!