Honored Contributor

Feed your skin with vitamins by Youth to the People.  Price range accordinjg to size $12 to $36.  Iterm 35320703.  This is an age prevention cleanser at Nordstrom.  Works up into a lather.

Youth to the People Superfood Cleanser

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Superfood Cleanser

[ Edited ]

Cleansers can be gimmicky.  They don't remain on the face long enough to provide long term benefits and whatever is being applied gets rinsed away. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Cleansers can be gimmicky.  They don't remain on the face long enough to provide long term benefits and whatever is being applied gets rinsed away. 

...Says James Welsh and Jean Louise Finch Smiley Happy

But I think I'm going to have to disagree with both of you.  I can't give either one of you scientific reasonings but I DO feel a cleansing agent can and does offer a benefit other than just cleansing.  I would assume that some  cleansing agents and their ingredients have smaller molecules that more readily absorb into the skin and work their magic.  I know my Tatcha Rice Wash, The Ordinary's Face Wash and more recently my Missha Snail Mucin face wash leave my face looking and feeling better than Dove Unscented Sensitive Bar Soap.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Eww, not for the veggie hater, faint of heart.  Excellent brand tho.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Age prevention? 

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

This cleanser might provide cleaning and vitamins and also make you face feel good. But age prevention? That is going a bit far, as I doubt any cleanser prevents aging. The name is just an advertising gimmick IMO. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 

Exactly.  I only know of one way to prevent getting older (g)