Occasional Contributor

Anyone know what the supersmile tsv is this tuesday?

Frequent Contributor

I received an email - the Supersmile TSV is:

• 8-oz Whitening Toothpaste in Original or Icy Mint
  • 8-oz Whitening Accelerator
  • 16-fl oz Whitening Pre-Rinse
  • Two 45-degree ergonomic toothbrushes.

The price is 49.96 with free S&H.  I think it will have 3 easy pays. 

Trusted Contributor

i've been using supersmile for over 4 yrs.. i like it !!

Regular Contributor

hint for item number?

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@denisexoxo wrote:

i've been using supersmile for over 4 yrs.. i like it !!

I am just finishing up my supersmile that I have been using for about 4-6 months.  I really like it also.  I tried my Crest the other day and couldn't stand the taste so I will be ordering the TSV although I do not need the brushes and the rinse burns my mouth.   But I do like the toothpaste and am happy with how my teeth look. 

The TSV is a great price compared to what else is offered on the Q.

Trusted Contributor

i use other toothbrushes with supersmile, i just dont use the ones they say you have too... i bought one and use it just for my supersmile.. like i said i only use it once a day, my teeth are pretty white.. sometimes i do use the crest toothpaste i think it's optic white in the morning than supersmile at night... if your teeth are yellowish or stained alot, it will take you longer to see results, and you will have to use it 2 x a day.... i just got the jumbo sized ones about 2 weeks ago.... or i would definetely be getting it, hmmmm maybe depending on the price i will get another one   lol i've tried the whitestrips and there messy to use and they made my teeth sensetive... i'm glad i found supersmile

Honored Contributor

I was not impressed with SS, very watery, hated the taste and no results.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I was not impressed with SS, very watery, hated the taste and no results.

I didn't see good results either.  I have to do professional ZOOM whitening every 3 to 5 years.  My teeth are tough to whiten.  I do think SS works well for some, but probably any whitening toothpaste would work well for that same population. 

Some people's teeth are just more difficult to whiten.  I think it's a good product though as it's probably safer on the enamel.  The other whitening pastes can be hard on one's teeth.

I wish this worked for me as it's a great value overall.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Contributor

SuperSmile really does work, been using it for years.  Now if you have teeth that are jacked up, it probably wont help those.  Those people would probably need a deep cleaning & brightening from the denist.

Honored Contributor

Re: SuperSmile TSV?

[ Edited ]

@bill09 wrote:

SuperSmile really does work, been using it for years.  Now if you have teeth that are jacked up, it probably wont help those.  Those people would probably need a deep cleaning & brightening from the denist.

My teeth are not in the least bit jacked up.  I actually have great teeth, but they don't whiten well with whitening toothpastes.  My dentist say some people have more porous teeth and others don't.  I get professional whitening as I want them white. 

If one has tetrcycline stains, of course, this wouldn't work on their teeth.  I don't have that.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"