Trusted Contributor

Super-sized Bare Minerals Faux Tan this year?

Any ideas on whether a larger Bare Minerals faux tan self-tanning lotion for the body will be available this year? I purchased the kit #A352345 with the 6 ounce self tanner, but hope to see a super sized offered this season. Does anyone have any insider knowledge about this? I do not need multiple brushes so did not order this set on auto delivery, but would love to purchase more of the self tanner.

I’ve looked and unable to find the faux tan for body on any site other than in this kit; so worried it may be discontinued?
Honored Contributor

Re: Super-sized Bare Minerals Faux Tan this year?

@Mrsq2022 

I googled and the faux tan was presented April 18th and May 18th last year.

Amazon and EBay have the product.

Sephora or Ulta?

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, and I will hold out with fingers crossed Smiley Wink

(It doesn’t look like Sephora or Ulta carry ANY bM faux tan any longer, which is why I became worried... hope they aren’t going to discontinue it. Hopefully the 16-oz will come back to Q this May!)
Honored Contributor

@Mrsq2022 

If you search for Peacemanor Blogspot, the upcoming TSV’s are listed there as she receives the information. On the right side of the page you will see the QVC TSV for April. She may have started May also. 

Honored Contributor

I think the FauxTan was a TS this year,  I don't watch BE or buy fake tans so it was in passing that I saw it,  but think they did the usual "only time this year" thing .