Occasional Contributor

I have not seen Baby Grace on in a long time. I would like to know when you will be getting it back in the Baby Grace 3-1 shower gel, by itself, and also the shower gel and the lotion together and by them self. I love this and have gotten tons of compliments when I used it, and a perfume. My grandkids and my son always say they love it and they say this smell belongs just to nanny and mom, my daughter likes it as well she does not wear perfume. I got my youngest granddaughter philosophy for Christmas and she was so excited, I use all of your other scents as well except Pure Grace that is not one I like to much. I also wished there could be a sample of anything new you have out so we can know what they smell like, so we do not take the chance and order it only to find out it is not anything we like and have to send it back. Thanks for taking the time to read this and look into this matter. Sincerely, Sally

Honored Contributor
I agree with you, and am noticing Baby Grace seems to be dwindling.
New Contributor

I contacted Philosophy directly about Baby Grace disappearing from QVC. They told me it was QVC who stopped ordering it and they would manufacture more if QVC requests it. So all Baby Grace lovers need to contact customer service and ask for it.

Super Contributor
On 3/28/2015 harley2932 said:

I contacted Philosophy directly about Baby Grace disappearing from QVC. They told me it was QVC who stopped ordering it and they would manufacture more if QVC requests it. So all Baby Grace lovers need to contact customer service and ask for it.

I don't know if this is true because it isn't offered at Ulta, dept. stores or the Philosophy site either. I thought QVC was the only place that carried it for awhile.
Respected Contributor
On 3/29/2015 philogirl said:
On 3/28/2015 harley2932 said:

I don't know if this is true because it isn't offered at Ulta, dept. stores or the Philosophy site either. I thought QVC was the only place that carried it for awhile.

QVC has been the exclusive "vendor" of Baby Grace for a few years now, but I think harley2932 is saying QVC hasn't had Philosophy supply them with as much Baby Grace as they have in the past. Someone mentioned in Beauty Banter that during one of the recent Philosophy shows, Jacque (QVC host) mentioned more Baby Grace is "coming soon." And in another thread about Baby Grace in this forum, a poster mentioned Dara (Phil rep) mentioned on Facebook that more Baby Grace will be here in the Fall. Hope it arrives sooner for all of the BG fans!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥