Occasional Contributor

Re: Super Size Replenishing Mist

So is it the iPad app, the qvc app, or qvc beauty app?
Valued Contributor

12oz with the 2oz RTM is up on the website now! And BGT is also available.
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Valued Contributor

Ugh I wish I knew if a OTO offer would be up tonight and what it will be. I have less $ than I thought I would in my acct because a small check didn't go in that should have, and I really want the RTS duo, but a OTO would be good too and I can't afford both. But I don't want to miss the BGT spray either. GRR!!!

Respected Contributor

On 4/19/2014 Thia Winter said:

Ugh I wish I knew if a OTO offer would be up tonight and what it will be. I have less $ than I thought I would in my acct because a small check didn't go in that should have, and I really want the RTS duo, but a OTO would be good too and I can't afford both. But I don't want to miss the BGT spray either. GRR!!!

If you want BGT spray, that's a toughie. Maybe in the first show we'll get some numbers on how many they brought in and how many are left. Cause it'll sell out, it's just a matter of how fast. The numbers would help you decide whether you can wait to pull the trigger.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor

I caved and ordered it. I want to start using it on my body too, and that means I need more more more. HAHA....BGT is my holy grail. I spray it on my face, neck and chest every day, and my hair too.