Super Contributor

Re: Super Size Replenishing Mist

can't wait. I also make my own. years ago I picked up a few extra's from JLF. any idea of the price and where it is listed.

Respected Contributor

Seriously, I can't believe I've never seen any WEN in a hoard on that show! It would be a bad problem because they would not understand the hoarder resolutely putting little Johnny in the 1~800-GOT-JUNK truck to make his bedroom into a WENporium!
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

Hoarders could do a totally-Wen show....I'm sure they'd have many people to choose from.lol

I doubt any of us would give up our stash though...We'd be packing it up in the middle of the night and carting it off to some undisclosed location...which would probably one day wind up on Storage Wars.haha

Valued Contributor

Ha! I can't wait for the 12oz. I got 1 from the bay a little while ago. Purchased on faith,lol. Thank goodness it was fine and I found a great seller for future purchases. I'm using it to fill my 2oz bottles to keep in my purse. Love it!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Super Contributor

On 4/18/2014 chickenmoo said:

Hoarders could do a totally-Wen show....I'm sure they'd have many people to choose from.lol

I doubt any of us would give up our stash though...We'd be packing it up in the middle of the night and carting it off to some undisclosed location...which would probably one day wind up on Storage Wars.haha

Except the show will be called Wen wars and you'll see Wenners bidding on lockers full of Wen.

I have to say, the prospect of finding a locker packed and stacked with Wen gets me a little excited.

Occasional Contributor

On 4/16/2014 Kjelle said: Aaaaaaa!! freaking out!! There is a 12 oz RTM/2oz RTM duo with a written description! no pic yet. I am betting this will be an OTO bc he wouldn't have it available all the time. I am dying. Don't miss any shows ladies, this is gonna be gone. Or maybe just a Hot Pick since they have offered the 12oz before? Also for those who got it before, how was it packaged? A tall skinny bottle, or the same packaging we have for RTM now, just taller?

Kjelle~would you mind giving a refresher on how you find those tidbits out on the ipdad?

Honored Contributor

On 2/1/2014 FinnyMinny said:

I really wish he'd bring this back -- especially in 613 -- or even a larger size because it would be great to buy a big jug of it and use it to refill all the tiny plastic bottles that accumulate from the TSVs and kits. Lots of people keep these tiny RTMs stashed in their bags, car, office, etc. and it's a shame to throw away all those plastic bottles and pumps when we could reuse them by refilling from a larger bottle.

I would love a super sized 613 as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

On 4/18/2014 Rottiegrl said:
On 4/16/2014 Kjelle said: Aaaaaaa!! freaking out!! There is a 12 oz RTM/2oz RTM duo with a written description! no pic yet. I am betting this will be an OTO bc he wouldn't have it available all the time. I am dying. Don't miss any shows ladies, this is gonna be gone. Or maybe just a Hot Pick since they have offered the 12oz before? Also for those who got it before, how was it packaged? A tall skinny bottle, or the same packaging we have for RTM now, just taller?

Kjelle~would you mind giving a refresher on how you find those tidbits out on the ipdad?

Unfortunately, there is no science. Everyone in a while I try out random numbers and see stuff that is on deck. Not just for WEN. I try to look and see what number prefixes they seem to be using and go from there. Maybe I'll look up 10 and down 10 to see if anything good comes up. I just do it every now and again. They released the Customer choice 3pc and I saw that number, so I went from there. The big RTM was very close to it.
Valued Contributor

I wonder if that's just the i'pad or the QVC app itself. I have a tablet and the app. Cool way to find stuff though kjelle! Thanks for always keeping us informed!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Respected Contributor

When we found it, people tried on the other platforms including iPhone. Didn't seem to work. If it works, a lot of people will be very happy.