Occasional Contributor

Super Size Replenishing Mist

Some time ago I purchased a 12oz size of replenishing mist. I have not been able to find it in that size on QVC ever since. Does anyone know how/where/when I can find the size again?

Honored Contributor

Re: Super Size Replenishing Mist

It was in a TSV a few years ago, it's not available otherwise AFAIK.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Occasional Contributor

Jaxs Mom- Thanks for responding. What does AFAIK mean?

Honored Contributor

On 1/30/2014 doysy said:

Jaxs Mom- Thanks for responding. What does AFAIK mean?

As Far As I Know

New Contributor

I thought I was going a little crazy…I have empty bottles that were 12oz. I hadn't seen them in a LONG while either. Would LOVE a 12oz in Bamboo Green Tea! On second thought I'd love a 12oz in ANY scent!

Honored Contributor

On 1/30/2014 doysy said:

Some time ago I purchased a 12oz size of replenishing mist. I have not been able to find it in that size on QVC ever since. Does anyone know how/where/when I can find the size again?

doysy, the 12 oz. RTM was only ever offered as a part of a TSV when it was first introduced:

Sept 2011 - TSV - 32 oz. CC, 16 oz. Seasonal CC, 12 oz. RTM - $50

This link will give you more information about past Wen TSVs and other special offers. Scroll down to post #17 for the most up-to-date TSV listings.

Wen TSVs going back to December 2010 -- items in TSV kits and prices

-- bebe

Super Contributor

I really wish he'd bring this back -- especially in 613 -- or even a larger size because it would be great to buy a big jug of it and use it to refill all the tiny plastic bottles that accumulate from the TSVs and kits. Lots of people keep these tiny RTMs stashed in their bags, car, office, etc. and it's a shame to throw away all those plastic bottles and pumps when we could reuse them by refilling from a larger bottle.

Super Contributor

I would LOVE to have a supersized RTM again! I just finished my bottle a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to cry! A big jug is a great idea - I would certainly get one in Pom

Occasional Contributor

Bebe777--

I think we should nominate you as the WEN historian. Thank you for your list. I think I may have bought it with the body cleansing crème in 2011. I wish he would bring it back. I know I can buy the smaller ones and fill up my 12 oz. but I just got spoiled. Thanks again.

Super Contributor

On 2/1/2014 doysy said:

Bebe777--

I think we should nominate you as the WEN historian. Thank you for your list. I think I may have bought it with the body cleansing crème in 2011. I wish he would bring it back. I know I can buy the smaller ones and fill up my 12 oz. but I just got spoiled. Thanks again.

In case you haven't seen it yet (you may have), the 32 oz is back with the loofa

http://www.qvc.com/WEN-by-Chaz-Dean-32-oz.-Body-Cleansing-Creme-w-Loofah-Search-Results.product.A204...

not sure why my link isn't showing correctly - sorry {#emotions_dlg.blushing}