Honored Contributor

Re: Super Saturday -- great deals.

[ Edited ]

And I'm proud that Chaz Dean/WEN had a booth at the event and gave discounts all week to his QVC customers.  Seems he was giving in both ways.  Smiley Happy

I hope you enjoy your purchases, @soccermombgk.

Esteemed Contributor

I will say that there were some good makeup and skincare deals online on QVC for Super Saturday including the Tarte 4 piece lipstick set for under $15 and the Peter Thomas Roth pads for $20.

I was in Sephora in Canada this afternoon and one Tarte lipstick is $20 CDN and the PTR pads are $56 CDN. And it's not like Sephora ever has gift packs regularly for anything, everything is priced individually in Sephora. One wall looked like all QVC vendors -- Perricone next to PTR which was next to Kate Somerville. And there was Josie Maran skin care on the set across from the wall. No try me items to buy of anything either. I prefer the Sephora store in the Miracle Mile Mall in Las Vegas..at least they have the latest stuff to try including a better selection of fragrances.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@soccermombgk wrote:

Thanks to all the vendors who contributed. -- it says a lot about them

But I couldn't help but notice that there was no Wen - Pretty low of a company that sells shampoo for $180 

i will istate here - I do not like wen or Chaz dean 

this is my opinion 

I am entitled to it - even if you love wen 

You are CORRECT in saying that you "stated an opinion". You used ACTIVE language, not descriptives. You are ABSOLUTELY entitled to state whether you like something or not. No disclaimers needed! 

Honored Contributor

I believe Chaz does contribute a lot to charities.  That being said, it was odd he wasn't on for Super Saturday.  I didn't see the show, but I looked at the line up.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't use WEN and didn't watch the event much at all and it doesn't bother me at all that Chaz wasn't at the event through QVC.

However, his TDO, TSV's, special pricing, etc. have absolutely nothing to do with the event so I'm not sure why it keeps getting brought up.  If someone needed to come up with a justification for him not contributing to the event, and I don't think they need to, stating that he has great TSV prices, TDO prices, etc. doesn't cut it because one has nothing to do with the other.

Also, Chaz doesn't set his prices.  QVC does.   QVC decides when there will be a Chaz TSV or a TDO or special event pricing, etc. 

That being said, there are A LOT of vendors on QVC that had nothing at the event for sale.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I don't use WEN and didn't watch the event much at all and it doesn't bother me at all that Chaz wasn't at the event through QVC.

However, his TDO, TSV's, special pricing, etc. have absolutely nothing to do with the event so I'm not sure why it keeps getting brought up.  If someone needed to come up with a justification for him not contributing to the event, and I don't think they need to, stating that he has great TSV prices, TDO prices, etc. doesn't cut it because one has nothing to do with the other.

Also, Chaz doesn't set his prices.  QVC does.   QVC decides when there will be a Chaz TSV or a TDO or special event pricing, etc. 

That being said, there are A LOT of vendors on QVC that had nothing at the event for sale.

@Lipstickdiva it is being brought up because of the OP's statement after she was informed that he did support the charity (financially and as a sponser), she replied:

".. think seeing him donate a product on QVC to pass along 50% savings to the QVC customer would have been a nice thing to do "

So we are pointing out that he already DOES that so OP doesn't need to "worry" about the QVC customer getting a good deal because it happens all the time with the TSVs, ODO and special kits he does all year long.

And no one needs to justify anything as we stated he did support the cause in other ways (financially and as a sponser).

It is quite clear it doesn't matter what is said though- the OP had an agenda to single out one particular vendor who she does not like.

Contributor

I tried to delete this post

not because I felt I said anything wrong

but I because I am sick and tired of the Wen lovers hating everyone else

Enjoy your Wen and enjoy Chaz Dean 

I am happy that you have these in your life

Shalom 

Esteemed Contributor

@soccermombgk wrote:

Thanks to all the vendors who contributed. -- it says a lot about them

But I couldn't help but notice that there was no Wen - Pretty low of a company that sells shampoo for $180 

i will istate here - I do not like wen or Chaz dean 

this is my opinion 

I am entitled to it - even if you love wen 

Woman Happy Of course OP! You are ABSOLUTELY entitled you any of your opinions in a free country!!! 

It was just a little disconnect for me though, when I opened your thread titled "Super Saturday -- great deals." and did not find anything to read about them -- GREAT DEALS, but mostly about your dislike of Wen and Chaz Dean personally, and NOTHING about great deals! 

I understand of course, you couldn't help but notice there was no Wen, and this must upset you, because you "do not like wen or Chaz dean", and again - of course you are entitled!

Since you've watched the event closely, and noticed there was no Wen, can you please tell, was there by any chance, some other QVC vendors maybe skipping this same event as well? No? Was there Nick Chaves hair products presented, for example? I was looking for his product on Super Saturday event and could not find any......

Honored Contributor

Chaz was VERY generous at the Beauty Bashes.  I'm going to throw that out there!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@soccermombgk wrote:

I tried to delete this post

not because I felt I said anything wrong

but I because I am sick and tired of the Wen lovers hating everyone else

Enjoy your Wen and enjoy Chaz Dean 

I am happy that you have these in your life

Shalom 

I think the only one "hating" on this thread is you, since you clearly stated you didn't like a particular person.

Everyone else was just pointing out that statements you made were not correct.

How is correcting misinformation considered "hating"?