Respected Contributor

Re: Super Saturday -- great deals.

@soccermombgk wrote:

Thanks to all the bandits who contributed. -- it says a lot about them

But I couldn't help but notice that there was no Wen - Pretty low of a company that sells shampoo for $180 

Actually @soccermombgk WEN was at the event today and had a booth. They did not give through QVCs Super Saturday event but gave directly and they did a wonderful thing for this ovarian cancer event. My friend was at the event today and told me there were a lot of vendors there who donated products for the event.

Please don't post negative things about a company charitable giving you know nothing about. 

Contributor

I am glad to hear that his company did donate 

it still doesn't sit right with me that with all the time QVC gives to wen that there wasn't any special prices given to the QVC consumer 

Honored Contributor

@soccermombgk wrote:

I am glad to hear that his company did donate 

it still doesn't sit right with me that with all the time QVC gives to wen that there wasn't any special prices given to the QVC consumer 

Somehow I had a feeling no matter how much people set the record straight it still wouldn't be good enough for some.

and wen gives QVC customers amazing special priced deals all the time with their ODO (two right now, both) and TSVs. Wen has some of the best TSVs in terms of savings.

but again, I'm sure that still won't satisfy or be enough for some...

Contributor

I will honestly admit I do not like wen or  Chaz dean 

i find him fake and do not not like his product or his spiel 

I think QVC gives him way too much time - I do not watch when he is on which means I don't watch QVC a lot during his visits 

I am glad for any of you that like him 

I think seeing him donate a product on QVC to pass along 50% savings to the QVC customer would have been a nice thing to do 

Trusted Contributor

@soccermombgk wrote:

I think QVC gives him way too much time - I do not watch when he is on which means I don't watch QVC a lot during his visits 

I think seeing him donate a product on QVC to pass along 50% savings to the QVC customer would have been a nice thing to do 

His prices are RIDICULOUS.

Honored Contributor

@soccermombgk wrote:

This does not come as a surprise to me and was what I had suspected.

And his ODOs and TSVs are all well over 50% off in savings, as already indicated.

Me liking him or not liking him has nothing at all to do with the facts.

Honored Contributor

Oh, great....Wen Wars. Here we go......

Honored Contributor

@soccermombgk wrote:

So at least we know your agenda now.  You don't like him (even though you don't watch him) so you accuse him of not supporting a particular charity?

And as someone has pointed out, WEN did indeed have a booth at the event.  QVC customers (who do like the product) have been getting good deals for days now, so your concern about him passing along a discount to them is just a ruse to make more negative comments and completely insincere

Nice one!  Using a charity event to post some negative views.  Hope you feel better now. 

Honored Contributor

@soccermombgk wrote:

Thanks to all the bandits who contributed. -- it says a lot about them

But I couldn't help but notice that there was no Wen - Pretty low of a company that sells shampoo for $180 

@soccermombgk - Since you didn't answer the questions I asked in post #6, I thought I'd ask again.

Why did you refer to the vendors who participated as "bandits"?  Are you implying they're all crooks?

And what, if anything, did you purchase today to contribute to the OCRFA event?  I only ask since you must be interested in supporting it, since you started this thread and it would be nice to have at least some positive comment about it.

Contributor

@Venezia Autocorrect it should have said vendors 

yes I did purchase some items - and the vendors I normally buy from on QVC ALL donated and were part of super Saturday which made me very proud of all of them