Honored Contributor

Super Saturday Live! - some products still available

I just checked QVC's Super Saturday Live! products page and some of the featured items are still available. Of course, the options on the items which come in different sizes/colors are limited. 

As I mentioned earlier, in the past QVC has just quietly continued to sell these items until they were eventually sold out. -- Probably because they don't want these items competing with the regular priced QVC items, they just tuck this page away. Those in the know can find it and everyone else pays full freight.  

I'd recommend bookmarking this page if you think you may want to do more shopping later. Of course, you can always find the link below on this thread. Just click on the small photo that reads Shop The Event. I couldn't figure out how to just cut and paste the small photo, so I've had to include the entire photo. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

____

• QVC Presents Super Saturday LIVE
  • #KeepinItTeal
  • Trending Now
  • QVC Presents Super Saturday LIVE
  • #KeepinItTeal
  • Trending Now

___

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Super Saturday Live! - some products still available

Thanks, Bebe!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

I am beyond frustrated with QVC and Super Saturday products. On Sat. morning, I knew I would not be home for the live show so I placed my order 2 HOURS before it started. Today I look at my order and one of the items I ordered is now "back ordered". What the heck? That makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever. 

I ended up being home for most of the show and I even saw this product presented on air and yes, it did sell out (and is not currently listed as being one of the SS products still available) but I ordered it WAY before the live presentation. 

Thanks for letting me vent......FYI, the product I am referring to is the Super Goop Sunscreen Serum

Honored Contributor

I remember that someone had ordered the SuperGoop during the Super Saturday Live! show and when she got back home later it wasn't available. I don't remember if her order was waitlisted or cancelled and I can't find her original post. 

In any case, I just checked the Super Saturday Listings and the SuperGoop is available for purchase now at the 50% discounted price (see info below). 

They seem to have added a few more items because when I rechecked the listings last week there were only 19 products available and now there are 24 products available.

If you go to my first post in this thread, just click on the small photo (half way down the photos) that reads Super Saturday Live! SHOP THE EVENT. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___ 

___