Respected Contributor

Super 40% off discount on a Luxury Fragrance!!!

[ Edited ]

At Macy's....40 % off Mon Querlain eau de parfum Floral edp 3,3 oz. with a 6 pc. gift set. Original price is 130.00 NOW 78,00. An excellent flanker to the original Mon Querlain edp (imo) which is one of my staples, The Floral version to my nose is just a bit more complex as it's stronger on the Sambac Jasmine while maintaining the herbal fresh aromatic Lavender note blended well with the  vanilla. The same projection & lasting power as the original but I find the original is a more linear scent. Just thought I would share this value for Querlain Lovers. Have a good day Beauties!

Honored Contributor

Re: Super 40% off discount on a Luxury Fragrance!!!

@Kabella  Thanks.  I have a Mon Guerlain parfum and I like it a lot.  I'll check out the item at Macy's.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@DaysdeeTo find it....go on women's perfumes them then click on "price" then there is a box for under 100.00. I got an e-mail but I just checked perfumes & it was at reg, price until I found it that way for 78.00..

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@DaysdeeTo find it....go on women's perfumes them then click on "price" then there is a box for under 100.00. I got an e-mail but I just checked perfumes & it was at reg, price until I found it that way for 78.00..

I did not see it at that price. Must be gone?

Trusted Contributor

@Kabella : Wow, that's a great deal, & thanks for describing the floral vesion. 

Respected Contributor

Apparently, the Querlain Florale 40% off was a Sat. one day only offering but was available for 48 hrs. The Macy's website left it on until 12 noon Sun. Sorry Beauties, I should have posted Sat.

Respected Contributor

I have not tried the floral but I did have the original. Sadly I found that it just did not stick with me. It was a beautiful fragrance when I sampled it. 

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor  I have looked up reviews on Mon Querlain & they were mixed as far as longevity. I love it & it lasts on me for about 4 hrs which is ok with me. I find with that particular scent that the matching lotion makes it lasts much longer. I also use JM Vanilla bean body cream with Mon Querlain. The best price is on the Q. For a 3.3 oz including a 1oz. for 111.00 which I bought. They also have the body lotion & 3.3oz perfume for 109. In stores without sales the 3.3 oz. sells for 130 & the 1oz is 96, If I love a perfume that does not last as long as I would like then I just take the small bottle with me & re-apply. The Florale lasting power is the same so it probably won't work for you as well.