Trusted Contributor

Sunday Riley vs Skinn Vit C Cream

[ Edited ]

Anyone have knowledge which would be more beneficial? They both have THD- tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate. Maybe the ingredient deck placement, or placement of another important ingredient places one brand over the other?

Thanks

💞🐾🐈‍⬛🐶🐾💞

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday Riley vs Skinn Vit C Cream

I don't know about those products but when it comes to vitamin C, I put my money in that ingredient. Most of the other ingredients maybe fine for the skin but they also add to the cost and not necessarily there to boost or stabilize the effects of the THDA which is highly stable on it's own. 

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Thank you!

May I ask what Vit C you use, or the single THDA ingredient, if thats available?

💞🐾🐈‍⬛🐶🐾💞

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

@SilleeMee 

Thank you!

May I ask what Vit C you use, or the single THDA ingredient, if thats available?

💞🐾🐈‍⬛🐶🐾💞

@skittles2  - THDA is a form of Vitamin C.  @SilleeMee will be able to explain it much better than I can.  But it is Vitamin C just a more stable form of it.

Honored Contributor

I use The Lab Direct Power Punch Vitamin C Serum. Find it on amazon.

Power Punch Vitamin C Serum with 10% Vita C3 Complex and 1% Hyaluronic | Creates Instantly Glow, Healthier Skin Tones, Fights Future Signs of Aging | The Lab Direct to You | 6 Week Supply

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I don't know about those products but when it comes to vitamin C, I put my money in that ingredient. Most of the other ingredients maybe fine for the skin but they also add to the cost and not necessarily there to boost or stabilize the effects of the THDA which is highly stable on it's own. 

That's what I use, thank to you! I wouldn't be without it. 

Contributor

Coincidentally I was hoping the Skinn TSV Age Reset serum would take the place of my Sunday Riley CEO Vit C serum or Peter Thomas Rpth Potent c Power Serum as they are so expensive but my absolute favorite vit c serum that I use twice/day every day w/out fail (LOVE THDA!). But with the clust F.... that is Skinn's TSV A/D that I will be returning, this won;t be happening sadly.  I will Stick to my PTR and Sunday Riley serums.

I used to be Tem77 but QVC lost my account! All my A/D orders have been re-instated phew!
Super Contributor

@SilleeMe, I second The Lab Direct Vitamin C product. You will get the best price on The Lab Direct products on ShopLC when David Pollock is presenting the line live. Otherwise shipping costs can be excessive. I use many products from the line and find them very effective.