Honored Contributor

Have any of you tried this line?  If so, do you like it?  If so, what do you like about it?  I just ran across it as new in beauty on QVC, so I'm curious.  I'm not necessarily looking to replace my current skincare regimen, but a a beauty junkie, I'm curious more than anything.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife, if you want to try it, try it at Sephora.  Same price but free shipping and returns.  There's another thread on it here and basically the same impressions I had after trying it, it was ok.  Be sure to check out the other thread, though...other interesting info on there that hit the news about the line awhile back about posting false reviews.

Esteemed Contributor

The Good Genes serum is AMAZING!  I also use the Luna, three times a week. Luna goes on top of your serum and moisturizer. I love the face wash Ceramic Slip. If you can only try one I would recommend the Good Genes. ✌️❤️

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom 

Thank you for the head's up.  I did check out the other thread (had I done that first, I wouldn't have posted my initial inquiry).  I certainly won't be trying the product line.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.