Trusted Contributor

I was looking for good affordable sunscreen 30 or more protection.  Does anyone have one that they like the best?

Honored Contributor

Re: Sun Screen for the face....

[ Edited ]

Skinn Daily Defense.  It's on Evine, but you can find it cheaper on eBay.  There's also one for the eyes that can double as an eyeshadow primer.  If you are looking for an actual face/makeup primer with spf, then I'd recommend Missha BB Boomer although I'm not 100% sure of the SPF.  It has titanium dioxide, which is toward the top of the ingredient deck so I think it's probably a decent amount.    

Honored Contributor

I really like the Bare Minerals SPF 30 tinted primer.  Gives a smidge of coverage and lasts forever!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the Neutogena brand you can buy in any pharmacy. They also have a specific one for your face, so you won't break out. 

Honored Contributor

I like Supergoop City Serum and other Supergoop products. I have to use chemical sunscreens for broad spectrum coverage because Zinc Oxide makes my skin red and flakey.

Frequent Contributor

Elta MD SPF 41 tinted

Esteemed Contributor

I've tried many! My very favorite is Supergoop Mineral. All Supergoop products are really, really good.

Valued Contributor

Dr. Perricone's tinted moisterizer.....fabulous. 

Valued Contributor

@Justholdingon wrote:

I love the Neutogena brand you can buy in any pharmacy. They also have a specific one for your face, so you won't break out. 

I vote for Neutroena too. I believe it's 50 spf and goes on lightly and absorbs quickly. Buy it at drugstore or Target -- very inexpensive.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Badger Sunscreens

They have a variety. I especially like the Organic Unscented Sunscreen with Zinc Oxide

Ingredients:  Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%

Inactive Sunscreen Ingredients:
*Helianthus Annus (Organic Sunflower) Oil, *Cera Alba (Organic Beeswax), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), and CO2 Extract of *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Organic Seabuckthorn).

* = Certified Organic

I prefer physical (as opposed to chemical) sunscreens. In a pinch,  I'll buy any block, any brand that has at least 5% titanium &/or zinc oxide as its active ingredient(s).

I don't know what you would consider affordable.