Regular Contributor

Re: Sun Screen for the face....

You know who has amazing videos with reviews and comments on youtube about Sunscreens? Hot & Flashy. Go to her youtube channel and search on sunscreens, I just watched a number of her sunscreen reviews and they're wonderful. Her current favorite (she has sensitive skin so like me, prefers mineral based not chemical based sunscreens.)  

Her current favorite is Elta MD 41 for wearing under liquid and powder foundations. I agree - that is an amazing sunscreen. I also like Fallene's COTZ and the IT Cosmetics CC+ SPF 50 cream, which I use as a foundation most of the time.

She also rated the Exuviance SPF 50 PA ++++ as one of her top favorites and I'm gonna try that one at some point! Its very liquidy and tinted, but has some built in mild exfoliators. I overall really like the Exuviance line (their exfoliator pads are my TOP pad choice, just too expensive to use often, so I do Alpha Hydrox 15% pads several times a week. 

Trusted Contributor

@Alsee wrote:

Anorher vote for Supergoop. Wonderful products

@Alsee  great product...slight white cast but it does go away (the mineral one in their line)  but doesn't dry me out...and it works. Good stuff

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

Funny, @MissSugarKane, I was thinking I'd try Elta MD next, for the same reason! LOL

Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom, that is also the only one that I wear. I don't get the tinted creams because SPF's are also to be applied to your neck and chest area. So I don't want a tint staining my clothes.