Super Contributor

That's funny, WCM is my second fav. behind SHP too! It gave enough nourishment, but I added some Tea Tree to it anyhow. Love the smell too! I liked to Spring Orange Blossom, but it wasn't as good as SHP to me. SHP is the only one aside of Fig and Tea Tree that I can use without needing to add the two staples, though WCM is behind that. Third might be SOB. I was about to cancel the seasonals as they weren't nourishing enough for my coarse, thick colored wavy/curly (loves to frizz on me, yuck!), but SOB was closer, and SHP was finally worth it for me! I love getting them, but they don't always smell the best mixed with Fig and Tea Tree. I've tried all but the current one, and probably won't get it as most of those with similar hair haven't had the best luck. I'll keep reading just in case!

Highlighted
Super Contributor
On 9/24/2014 Katmary said:

That's funny, WCM is my second fav. behind SHP too! It gave enough nourishment, but I added some Tea Tree to it anyhow. Love the smell too! I liked to Spring Orange Blossom, but it wasn't as good as SHP to me. SHP is the only one aside of Fig and Tea Tree that I can use without needing to add the two staples, though WCM is behind that. Third might be SOB. I was about to cancel the seasonals as they weren't nourishing enough for my coarse, thick colored wavy/curly (loves to frizz on me, yuck!), but SOB was closer, and SHP was finally worth it for me! I love getting them, but they don't always smell the best mixed with Fig and Tea Tree. I've tried all but the current one, and probably won't get it as most of those with similar hair haven't had the best luck. I'll keep reading just in case!

Good idea to wait for more FTP reviews, it seems to be pretty polarizing - I have "come Wen come all" hair that likes all the CC's but FTP is by far my least favorite, and I've tried them all {#emotions_dlg.sad}

But even if you don't end up getting it, that just means more money to buy WCM goodies when they come back next season {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}