Frequent Contributor
I wish I had ordered the summer honey peach when I had the chance! My hair is dry and color treated! I also didn't order the last tsv bc it was my birthday and I lost track of time!! I'm a mess!! I see that the tsv is still available but at the higher price! Do you all think it's still worth getting??? TIA
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

You will be able to order summer honey peach in the December tsv. It is one of the seasonals that will be included in the 5 piece cc tsv. Just keep that in mind. You will also be able to order as much as you want but not until the summer.

Frequent Contributor
On 9/22/2014 susan25 said:

You will be able to order summer honey peach in the December tsv. It is one of the seasonals that will be included in the 5 piece cc tsv. Just keep that in mind. You will also be able to order as much as you want but not until the summer.

Susan, thank you! I'll be sure to keep on the look out for the December tsv! Thanks again
Super Contributor

The TSV is still an amazing value!

The 32oz. CC alone costs $49.50 plus S&H, so it's like you're getting three additional products for only $30 or so extra Smile

You can also get the TSV on A/D so if you really enjoy the products, you can switch up for each shipment (not sure if you can switch to BGT given the looming price increase, so better call CS to ask).

As for SHP: it really was the best CC to date, at least in my opinion. You could try snatching some off the Bay, but given that it's out of season the prices will be pretty ridiculous, so I advise against it.

You might also want to try FTP which is the new seasonal - I personally didn't like it, but there are quite a few people here who've said it's comparable to SHP so it might be worth a shot.

HTH {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Like other said, SHP is coming back in Summer so you can stock up then and yes, Holiday time might be good for getting SHP too! Wink

SHP is the BEST CC EVER!!! I am so happy for this formulation- I've used all the core CCs, strawberry banana Kids and all the seasonals except Winter cranberry mint and Spring orange blossom and nothing comes close to SHP for my hair. SHP love here! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor
On 9/22/2014 HappyDaze said:

Like other said, SHP is coming back in Summer so you can stock up then and yes, Holiday time might be good for getting SHP too! Wink

SHP is the BEST CC EVER!!! I am so happy for this formulation- I've used all the core CCs, strawberry banana Kids and all the seasonals except Winter cranberry mint and Spring orange blossom and nothing comes close to SHP for my hair. SHP love here! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

You're getting FTP if it's in the set right? Did I see that or am I imagining things? {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I'm looking forward to seeing your comparison of SHP and FTP if you do end up getting it - I would practically bathe in SHP if I could and I can't wait to see if you think the two are comparable!

Frequent Contributor
On 9/22/2014 RyBelle said:

You're getting FTP if it's in the set right? Did I see that or am I imagining things? {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I'm looking forward to seeing your comparison of SHP and FTP if you do end up getting it - I would practically bathe in SHP if I could and I can't wait to see if you think the two are comparable!

Many thanks ladies!

I will wait for next summer for the SHP.

The WEN site recommended said Fig, SHP, then SAM.

Now it says FTP instead of the peach but some have said it's not the same.

Summer isn't that far away is it? {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor
On 9/22/2014 RyBelle said:

I am pretty sure I will be getting the 3pc set (oil, rtm and 16oz CC) if he offers it. I am kind of nervous but hubby said he will use it up if I don't like it for my hair. I will definitely report my experience but SHP has really set the bar. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

HappyDaze, You should try WCM and SOB. I really liked both of them but liked the WCM a little more than the SOB. I even intend to buy extra of the WCM rtm and oil from the Chaz Dean site this winter.

Super Contributor
On 9/22/2014 susan25 said:

HappyDaze, You should try WCM and SOB. I really liked both of them but liked the WCM a little more than the SOB. I even intend to buy extra of the WCM rtm and oil from the Chaz Dean site this winter.

You and I are the same, susan25 - aside from SHP, WCM is my favorite (I just found a 32oz. bottle in my stash, woohoo!) {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I'm totally buying the 4oz. oil in WCM - I had literally just started using Wen when I first tried it so I didn't even know the three piece set existed, and my only exposure to it was from last winter's TSV!