Esteemed Contributor
On 5/9/2014 faeriemoon said:

I think it's funny!

ITA I took it in jest and choose to believe it was intended to be ""tongue in cheek"".....well and maybe I took some of it to heart...a little bit

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Regular Contributor

I do pledge!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with the part about wearing shoes that fit (not having the toes hang over). I don't understand how some people can do that! I would never buy a pair of shoes if they didn't fit properly. Reminds me of Julianne Moore and Kate Beckinsale:

Super Contributor

So glad I'm not a member of The Toe-Exposing Cute Girl Sisterhood or related to any of the members

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} I don't care for the pantyhose with sandals look either:

Super Contributor
On 5/9/2014 wildcat fan said:

I agree with the part about wearing shoes that fit (not having the toes hang over). I don't understand how some people can do that! I would never buy a pair of shoes if they didn't fit properly. Reminds me of Julianne Moore and Kate Beckinsale:

I actually saw something close to that today. A woman came out of a building I was in, walking weird and I looked down at her feet. She was wearing wedge sandals that were too small for her feet. Her toes were hanging over the front and part of the sides. It looked gross. I won't even get into what clothes she was wearing .... at work no less.

Esteemed Contributor

LOL MargieRJ, if you see her again, you'll have to sign her up for the Toe-Exposing Cute Girl Sisterhood. Sounds like there's always room for more members.

Super Contributor
On 5/9/2014 wildcat fan said:

OMG. That has to be photoshopped!

It's one thing to talk about people's toes, shape, length etc. (people can't help the shape and size, length etc of their toes but they can help their grooming habits). But an entirely different matter when you can not buy shoes that fit and you are a rich movie star like these ladies! Sheesh.

Super Contributor
Great post.....I will do my best!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Julianne's photos were taken at the 2013 Canne opening ceremony. This one is from eonline. With all the access she has to fashion stylists, I couldn't believe she selected those shoes.