Respected Contributor
On 5/9/2014 imaclotheshog said:
On 5/9/2014 wildcat fan said:

Julianne's photos were taken at the 2013 Canne opening ceremony. This one is from eonline. With all the access she has to fashion stylists, I couldn't believe she selected those shoes.

OMG! I can't believe that. Wow.

The shoes are even worse than the dress- which is pretty hideous. And I really like her.

Esteemed Contributor

Funloving, JM's dress is Christian Dior couture gown. I usually like Dior, but I'm not a fan of that one.

Esteemed Contributor
On 5/12/2014 colliemom3 said:

I don't know how these celebs can walk in the shoes with their toes hanging out. I'd fall! LOL

I'd fall too! I don't know how or why they do it.

Respected Contributor

My feet would be covered in blistered in shoes where my toes were separated and hanging out. It looks horrendously painful...

wildcat - Certainly not Dior's best!

Respected Contributor
Ugh......a lady showed me the bottoms of her feet the other day, and I almost gag when I think about how badly they needed filing and washing.....they were bad. She lives in rubber gardening clogs, (and she doesn't do any gardening ) and swears that's the only shoes she can wear....then she took a dirty band aid off of her toe and left it on my patio table ......ugh ): She can wear what ever she wants....I was grossed out by the condition of her feet and mainly the dirty bandaid left on my table ):