Respected Contributor
On 3/19/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 3/18/2015 Drythe said:
On 3/18/2015 Crisso said:
On 3/18/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 3/18/2015 Crisso said:
On 3/18/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 3/18/2015 lrmuffin said:

I'm pretty sure we'll see it June 1. Fair warning: the 32 ounce spring honey lilac sold out fairly quickly. I think the 32 ounce SHP will sell out very quickly because a lot of us are stocking up.

Yep, I am buying half the stock so you ladies can fight over the rest. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

{#emotions_dlg.scared} {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Pillow fight!!

LOVE IT!!!!

I'll be there too! Semi-rig at loading dock in the dark of night! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

So cute...I am thinking tho their probably won't be auto delivery on SHP, because if they never even had the SHL on auto, and haven't had the 32 oz return, maybe the popular ones will be very limited....

Respected Contributor
On 3/19/2015 Serena-1130 said:
On 3/19/2015 susan25 said:
On 3/19/2015 Kjelle said:

I also plan on stocking up and believe that the SHP 32 oz. cleansing conditioner will sell out quickly. It is my favorite Wen of all of the formulas. I still have some extra that I haven't used yet, including 2 16 oz. cleansing conditioners, 4 oz SHP oil and 2 oz. rtm. I may have to buy more of this on Chaz's site when it is available.

I'll be putting in a salon order as well. I will need more SC and mousse to get through and I think 1 more RTM. I ordered extra RTM last time as well as oil. I have 3 32oz and ordering 2 more.

I am not sure that Chaz will have the SC and mousse available in SHP. The only products that have been available for prior seasonals on the Chaz site are cc, rtm and oil. I don't think you will be able to purchase any of the styling products in prior seasonals. That is why I was hoping that they would make SHP a permanent selection. If it was a permanent selection all of the products would be available for purchase.

Oh, I hope they have the SHP styling products available. I just figured that obviously the older seasonals would not have styling products because they were never offered in the first place. But SHP was the first seasonal to have SC and mousse. Surely, he has to bring those back also!

I hope that you are right about the styling products. A lot of us would purchase them if they were available.

Honored Contributor
On 3/19/2015 Kjelle said:

I also plan on stocking up and believe that the SHP 32 oz. cleansing conditioner will sell out quickly. It is my favorite Wen of all of the formulas. I still have some extra that I haven't used yet, including 2 16 oz. cleansing conditioners, 4 oz SHP oil and 2 oz. rtm. I may have to buy more of this on Chaz's site when it is available.

I'll be putting in a salon order as well. I will need more SC and mousse to get through and I think 1 more RTM. I ordered extra RTM last time as well as oil. I have 3 32oz and ordering 2 more.

I am not sure that Chaz will have the SC and mousse available in SHP. The only products that have been available for prior seasonals on the Chaz site are cc, rtm and oil. I don't think you will be able to purchase any of the styling products in prior seasonals. That is why I was hoping that they would make SHP a permanent selection. If it was a permanent selection all of the products would be available for purchase.

Hey Ladies,

Last year there was SHP SC & Mousse. I know because...well...I might have bought a little tiny bit of it. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor
Personally, I think he will offer the SC &Mousse. As Serena said he hasn't been offering them bc they would be brand new products. That wouldn't make sense for pick up sales. No testing was ever done for SC and Mousse for the prior seasonals. That would be tens of thousands in development and lab work. So I'll cross my fingers.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

I can't afford a salon of SHP, but will definitely buy two 32 oz bottles. I love having a CC I don't have to add fig or TT to, which doesn't smell that great with most of the other CCs! I bought the SC and Mousse last year too and one SHP 32 oz and love having the same scent for all the products (aside of maybe the pom for the styling products that aren't offered in SHP). I've been using them as slowly as possible! I too hope he offers the SC and Mousse!

Respected Contributor
On 3/19/2015 Kjelle said: Personally, I think he will offer the SC &Mousse. As Serena said he hasn't been offering them bc they would be brand new products. That wouldn't make sense for pick up sales. No testing was ever done for SC and Mousse for the prior seasonals. That would be tens of thousands in development and lab work. So I'll cross my fingers.

Just curious if you do know the first seasonal that was offered in SC and Mousse. Was it SHP or another formula?

Honored Contributor
On 3/20/2015 susan25 said:
On 3/19/2015 Kjelle said: Personally, I think he will offer the SC &Mousse. As Serena said he hasn't been offering them bc they would be brand new products. That wouldn't make sense for pick up sales. No testing was ever done for SC and Mousse for the prior seasonals. That would be tens of thousands in development and lab work. So I'll cross my fingers.

Just curious if you do know the first seasonal that was offered in SC and Mousse. Was it SHP or another formula?

yes, SHP I believe.

Respected Contributor
On 3/20/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 3/20/2015 susan25 said:

yes, SHP I believe.

Thanks. I was wondering why I had never purchased WCM or SOB SC or mousse and wasn't sure if these were ever offered. I think SOB SC would be an awesome product. I don't use mousse very often and still have SHP mousse from last year. I may have to try using the mousse again soon. Prior to using Wen I never used mousse often.