Frequent Contributor
Where is our SHP SC???
Honored Contributor
On 6/13/2014 shrixer78 said: Where is our SHP SC???

Frequent Contributor
HD..glad I'm not alone
Occasional Contributor
OMG!! I Received mySHP, today. My 2 1/2 yr old granddaughter is My Lil Wen Diva!. She ran around playing with my 5 Wen Dogs & was a bit Sweaty! So I put her in the Tub, & she got to use My New Peach & Honey Cleanser! It smelt sooo Good! But Moreover, as she played in the tub I thought geez her hair looks " lighter" & still Wet? Lol wasn't just me! My daughter came to pick her up & she said " Sara's hair is so Shiny & looks even blonder! Usually lil Sara reaches for the Bamboo Green Tea Spritz / Cleanser when at Nana's! And she's " picks her spritz from 3 diff scents! Even loves her Face Spritzed after her hair! And so cute - " she says Awh & waves her hands, as she's " refreshing"! Guess Nana can go wash with her new SFC now! Only Sara could go 1st
Respected Contributor
On 6/13/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 6/13/2014 Happy Elizabeth said:

My hair is marinating in the SHP oil. Loooooove this scent. This is the first of Chaz oils that I actually enjoy the scent!

oh can't wait!!

Is the scent of the oil more peachy or floral??
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor
On 6/13/2014 Hilary77 said:
On 6/13/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 6/13/2014 Happy Elizabeth said:

My hair is marinating in the SHP oil. Loooooove this scent. This is the first of Chaz oils that I actually enjoy the scent!

oh can't wait!!

Is the scent of the oil more peachy or floral??

That is my ? too...I am not a floral person???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Contributor
Thank you w84Wen about commenting on my dad loving fig styling cream Smiley Happy he and my mom use 613 and I just ordered them the EDT! They may be older but have never stopped caring about how they look.
Occasional Contributor
Correction on my prior post ... I said SFC, Aka Summer Flavor Cleanser vs Summer Honey Peach.. SHP. It's " A flavor Treat to me"! Oh & my granddaughter is a Diva not Divo! Lol proof reading " I didn't do obviously"! But if anyone who Loves Wen & hasn't been too " happy with Seasonal Scents", I think You should try the SHP! It " definitely made my Granddaughters hair so Shiny & beautiful"! And that is worth trying not just for the " Scent"! Get it U won't Regret this purchase!! ?? it's A Peachy Purchase! Lol
Respected Contributor
I was so hoping for a OTO with styling products. ., this peach honey cc has changed my hair in just the 2x I have used it!!., I want it in every thing.,-Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

On 6/13/2014 quadmimi said: I was so hoping for a OTO with styling products. ., this peach honey cc has changed my hair in just the 2x I have used it!!., I want it in every thing.,-Smiley Happy

I also wanted to order the new Peach Honey styling cream and mousse. Does anyone know when these products will be available? I am disappointed that they still aren't available. I was channel surfing between QVC and the hockey game. I love sports and watch all of them and especially the playoffs.