Valued Contributor
It just arrived!!! Smells really nice, but the TT oil I have on my head is getting in the way of truly smelling it! I will definitely use it today to wash the oil out. I love the Wen oils, but this TT oil is definitely the worst smelling in MY opinion. I'm still gonna use the TT oil for it's benefits but Whew, not a fan of the scent. Seems stronger than the CC. Can wait to give the SHP a whirl! I'm placing an order tonight with a gallon and the 613EDT and maybe a few other things, but if I really like the SHP CC I may throw a few more of those in too!! I must be stopped!!! Lol!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Respected Contributor

Still waiting on mine. Lovely to hear this one seems to be a wenner!

Respected Contributor
On 6/13/2014 BethanyB said: It just arrived!!! Smells really nice, but the TT oil I have on my head is getting in the way of truly smelling it! I will definitely use it today to wash the oil out. I love the Wen oils, but this TT oil is definitely the worst smelling in MY opinion. I'm still gonna use the TT oil for it's benefits but Whew, not a fan of the scent. Seems stronger than the CC. Can wait to give the SHP a whirl! I'm placing an order tonight with a gallon and the 613EDT and maybe a few other things, but if I really like the SHP CC I may throw a few more of those in too!! I must be stopped!!! Lol!

I know what you mean, BethanyB. I got the large bottle of the TT oil, too. It's so good for you scalp and hair growth we just need to grin and bear it. LOL

Love, Love, Love Six Thirteen.

Valued Contributor
On 6/13/2014 Funloving said:
On 6/13/2014 BethanyB said: It just arrived!!! Smells really nice, but the TT oil I have on my head is getting in the way of truly smelling it! I will definitely use it today to wash the oil out. I love the Wen oils, but this TT oil is definitely the worst smelling in MY opinion. I'm still gonna use the TT oil for it's benefits but Whew, not a fan of the scent. Seems stronger than the CC. Can wait to give the SHP a whirl! I'm placing an order tonight with a gallon and the 613EDT and maybe a few other things, but if I really like the SHP CC I may throw a few more of those in too!! I must be stopped!!! Lol!

I know what you mean, BethanyB. I got the large bottle of the TT oil, too. It's so good for you scalp and hair growth we just need to grin and bear it. LOL

Grin, put clothes pin on nose and bear it!! Lol!
Respected Contributor
On 6/13/2014 BethanyB said:

Grin, put clothes pin on nose and bear it!! Lol!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor
On 6/12/2014 Sweetie888 said: I got my 3 piece kit today too! I rushed home after work , tore open the box and doused myself in the oil! I love the scent. Peachy not too sweet with a touch of honey. So excited to use the CC tomorrow the consistency is amazing. I just gave my fig styling cream to my 86 yr old dad who fell in love with it when I put it in his hair a few weeks ago so I hope the SHP one comes out soon! Smiley Happy

This made my heart smile. Smile

Valued Contributor
The 3 piece set is still available. Don't think it'll last much longer. Especially since the show is in a hour and a half!!!!! AHHH! Can't wait!!!
Super Contributor

My hair is marinating in the SHP oil. Loooooove this scent. This is the first of Chaz oils that I actually enjoy the scent!

Honored Contributor

Me too...right there and maybe surpassing the WVM...which was my fav before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor
On 6/13/2014 Happy Elizabeth said:

My hair is marinating in the SHP oil. Loooooove this scent. This is the first of Chaz oils that I actually enjoy the scent!

oh can't wait!!