Highlighted
Contributor

Maybe he'd have another 3 piece with that CC, SC, and Mousse. I would go for that one too.

Honored Contributor
On 6/11/2014 theatrebiz said: I wouldn't want you to miss an opportunity, but last year there was a big holiday kit with every product offered in the Pom scent, so it's possible. Michele

Well, he's done kits like what the OP asked about but never in the seasonals. And I really doubt he'd do the SHP in a kit like that for the holidays since SHP is a summer seasonal and the winter seasonal would be out by then.

So OP, I really wouldn't hold my breathe for this in SHP. I'd really hate for you to miss out!

Honored Contributor
On 6/11/2014 Ryukokoro said:

Maybe he'd have another 3 piece with that CC, SC, and Mousse. I would go for that one too.

oooh so would I!

Frequent Contributor
On 6/11/2014 Ryukokoro said:

I wouldn't mind a kit with that Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

thank you for all the responses, I'm going to order the kit and maybe a full size oil Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor
Finally got my SHP 3pc kit today..the smell is heaven! Just enough sweet to be beautiful. I immediately busted out the oil to do a scalp treatment overnight and it smells sooo good. And then I spritzed my face with the RTM after washing. Cannot wait to try the CC in the morning!
Contributor
I got my 3 piece kit today too! I rushed home after work , tore open the box and doused myself in the oil! I love the scent. Peachy not too sweet with a touch of honey. So excited to use the CC tomorrow the consistency is amazing. I just gave my fig styling cream to my 86 yr old dad who fell in love with it when I put it in his hair a few weeks ago so I hope the SHP one comes out soon! Smiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

Tried the SHP CC this morning. It smells SO good. It's not AS easy to work in as SMC, but still good. I think it performs similarly to SMC also..maybe not AS moisturizing, but definitely better than most seasonals IMO. So glad I got it!

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know when the new SHP products will be available? I really want to try them.

Valued Contributor
Mine should be here today I hope!! I can't wait to smell them! I'm a little impatient right now!! Every car, truck I hear outside I have to check to see if it's my wonderful packages arriving!!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!