Frequent Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Hi, I've never posted to the boards before so here goes What's the chance that SHP will be offered with the CC, SC, RTM, Oil, and mousse in one big kit? I'd love to try the SHP 3pc but I've recently gotten the gallon in BGT, and a 16oz in WKA (for my son, who loves it), and I have the March TSV scheduled to ship, so I'm trying to watch my purchases and if there's a chance SHP will be offered in a big kit then I'd like to wait to purchase that. So does anyone know if this may be a possibility or should I just get the 3pc kit?

Respected Contributor

Not sure if they would offer all 5 items in one kit. bebe probably would be able to tell us what she thinks.

Honored Contributor

welcome! I would LOVE a kit like that but I doubt we will get one, especially since there already is the 3 piece (oil, CC, rtm). But hey, can't hurt to wish/hope, right?

Frequent Contributor
On 6/11/2014 HappyDaze said:

welcome! I would LOVE a kit like that but I doubt we will get one, especially since there already is the 3 piece (oil, CC, rtm). But hey, can't hurt to wish/hope, right?

wishful thinking Smiley Happy I'll probably cave and order the 3 pc, I've never tried on of the oils before and I'm very intrigued by them.

Honored Contributor
On 6/11/2014 kricket3142 said:
On 6/11/2014 HappyDaze said:

wishful thinking Smiley Happy I'll probably cave and order the 3 pc, I've never tried on of the oils before and I'm very intrigued by them.

I'm right there with ya though!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} The SHP is my favorite WEN to date because of how it performs on my hair. I hope you like it if you give it a try!!

Respected Contributor

I have never used a seasonal oil but am looking forward to the new SHP oil.

Super Contributor
I love the seasonal oils , they always smell so good, I don't use them as often because I want them to last as long as possible because I know they will never be back again. I just ordered the 3 piece set, plus the full size oil and treatment mist in the SHP . I keep on ch king the tracking number, I don't know why because they just shipped yesterday. Guess I'm real anxious to get them .
Honored Contributor

Anyone who answers that is guessing. Since he's never had a seasonal mousse or styling cream before, no one can really say what he's going to do. I'd say it's possible, but I don't think it's probable, especially because you don't need the mousse and the styling cream. You can use them together or one over the other.

Honored Contributor
On 6/11/2014 Angel1948 said: I love the seasonal oils , they always smell so good, I don't use them as often because I want them to last as long as possible because I know they will never be back again. I just ordered the 3 piece set, plus the full size oil and treatment mist in the SHP . I keep on ch king the tracking number, I don't know why because they just shipped yesterday. Guess I'm real anxious to get them .

I'm looking forward to it, too! I hope your WEN shows up soon. Smile

Super Contributor
I wouldn't want you to miss an opportunity, but last year there was a big holiday kit with every product offered in the Pom scent, so it's possible. Michele