Not applicable

Was told by Philosphy that only QVC will carry this product. Where is the bath and shower gel stand alone. Please don't force customers to buy box collections. I have a lot of friends who have been waiting to restock the gel and have the perfume. Is this product coming?

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Sorry but the only one that the Q offers today is a combo a253158 shower gel, lotion and pet for $108 plus shipping and handling. That's just too expensive for me at this time.

Valued Contributor

Hi-This is one of my favorites and I have only recently seen the product in the spray fragrance at TJ Maxx. I'd love to find the matching lotion there, too. So I keep my eyes open and try to get there when I can.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor
I agree, I want just the shower gel, lotion, and spitz or perfume. Not the olive oil scrub or the other scrub I recently saw presented,
Contributor

I noticed that Summer Grace lotion is back on Philosophy's website, but it's already sold out. Maybe this means they will have it again on Philosophy's site once they restock... They also sell the perfume by itself, I think it's an edt.

Contributor

The Summer Grace body emulsion is available again -and on sale for 23.40- at Philosophy's site as part of their summer sale.

Valued Contributor

I think that drugstore dot com may sell the shower gel alone, but not in super sizes. you may want to check Nordstrom as well.