Frequent Contributor

Was thinking about buying one of these but not sure which.  DO NOT like the Love family  as the dry down does not smell good on me and gives me a headache.  Smelled the Pure Grace Summer and did not like that at all.

Pure Grace is my favorite but I like Amazing Grace, Baby Grace, Giving Grace and Living Grace in that order.  I do like The Snowman, which is also the same fragrance as Clean brand.

which one do you think falls into that group?

Occasional Contributor

Re: Summer Grace vs Sea of Love

I would recommend Sea of Love for you. I am also a big Baby Grace fan (my go-to daily fragrance), and my second choice is Amazing grace. I do not like the Love fragrances either, they tend to give me a headache. I recently bought Sea of Love and really like it. I smelled summer grace, and it was nice, but a little strong for my sensitive nose.

Valued Contributor

I've never tried these but I ordered the Summer Grace. They described this one as being citrusy, flowery, with a hint of peach and coconut. I hope it smells as good as it sounds.

Frequent Contributor

If you're a Pure Grace fan, I would recommend the new Pure Grace Summer Surf. To me it combines the best of Pure Grace & Sea of Love. Sea of Love contains an intensely sweet middle note that I find cloying, but I'm really LOVING the new Summer Surf!
Respected Contributor

Summer grace is a wonderful fragrance. It's hard to get during the year, so when it becomes available I stock up..!
Honored Contributor

I ordered Summer Grace and love it. I thinking about ordering Sea of Love before it sells out.  I love clean fragrances.

Honored Contributor

Love Sea of Love, I wore it today!!

Frequent Contributor

R Sea of Love by Philosophy?

Hi, 

Is Sea of Love a soft/light or strong fragrance? I prefer soft/light fragrances especially in the summer. Thank you so much and have a wonderful weekend! Heart

Honored Contributor

Sea of love is crisper, not as flowery as other Phil scents, I do like it, but be warned, it fermented on me in the bottle pretty quick and I had to toss the bottle 

Trusted Contributor

I have both ~ I am not a huge floral person .

Sea of Love to me is more like a crisp linen smell ~ very clean.

Summer Grace   ~ a tiny bit floral with hint of coconut ~ I like it as well ~ even though i am not huge floral

My  favorite top 2 are Pure Grace and Amazing Grace ~ the original scents.